Those VT thugs, man.....

Advertisement
Amazing how many guys on this thread are trying to find excuses for what happened. There's no excuse for someone driving back to the house and beating someone else to death. If dude is a sexual predator(Which I have no doubt he is), report that stuff and make it clear to any and everyone on campus who this dude is and why it's wrong. Report him on Tinder. There's so many ways to handle this crap, without putting yourself in position to do prison time.
Yeah, I'm sure if u were getting blown by a "girl" and she stood up and pulled out a **** you'd just calmly walk out of there and call the police and never think about it again. Isn't what that guy did rape? There was no true informed consent. It's the equivalent of your friend sneaking into a pitch black bedroom and ******** ur girlfriend while pretending to be u. I guess u'd chuckle that one away too.

I'm not saying he had the right to kill the guy, but to say it's not a provocation that can be taken into account for punishment purposes is ridiculous. When a woman kills her rapist or a father murders the molester of his child, we do. ****, we cheer him on.

Yeah, I'm sure if u were getting blown by a "girl" and she stood up and pulled out a **** you'd just calmly walk out of there and call the police and never think about it again. Isn't what that guy did rape? There was no true informed consent. It's the equivalent of your friend sneaking into a pitch black bedroom and ******** ur girlfriend while pretending to be u. I guess u'd chuckle that one away too.

I'm not saying he had the right to kill the guy, but to say it's not a provocation that can be taken into account for punishment purposes is ridiculous. When a woman kills her rapist or a father murders the molester of his child, we do. ****, we cheer him on.
Well, I wouldn't be in that position to begin with, because I would actually exercise some common sense before whipping my junk out. Fundamental difference between what happened to this young man and a girl that got roofied. He showed up to a place, ignored multiple red flags and then got mad when he got busted getting a hummer from this person. If this person is the sexual predator they are believed to be, you'd think this guy would have known what was up. Blacksburg isn't that **** big, I know because my girl got her BS from Tech. None of this makes an iota of sense. Football players shouldn't be relying on randoms with no vetting even during COVID.

Advertisement
Interesting article. While he made a poor decision to go to that apartment, I genuinely feel sorry for him. Obviously his lawyer did a **** good job of making it look like self defense, but I would have hated to see this guy go to jail for this ****.

Interesting article. While he made a poor decision to go to that apartment, I genuinely feel sorry for him. Obviously his lawyer did a **** good job of making it look like self defense, but I would have hated to see this guy go to jail for this ****.
Got lucky is understatement.

Advertisement
Interesting read
It was. I can understand his anger, but this should have been argued by the prosecutor as a Manslaughter case all the way. Manslaughter is a death caused by a sudden, uncontrollable anger. I also don’t think he should have been acquitted but I respect the jury verdict.

It was. I can understand his anger, but this should have been argued by the prosecutor as a Manslaughter case all the way. Manslaughter is a death caused by a sudden, uncontrollable anger. I also don’t think he should have been acquitted but I respect the jury verdict.

I find jury duty fascinating. Additionally fascinating that I got selected 2/2 and the judges shook their heads afterwards both times given the facts of the cases…

Advertisement
Back