Those VT thugs, man.....

Advertisement
Who needs all the facts when making a decision, when we can just skim the initial police report and base our judgement off that?
Due process is a fragile thing, and something that separates this country from just about everywhere else. There's already none of it in traffic court. Those who scream for red flag laws and the like in that other forum should think long and hard about what they are advocating.

Who needs all the facts when making a decision, when we can just skim the initial police report and base our judgement off that?
I’m predicting a new episode coming up and I’m here for it. Just waiting on the first contestant.

3921B7F6-A5EF-4EF8-B625-0E8933F04E7A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait....this guy "accidentally" got a bj from a dude? Nah
It says in the article. he just walked into a dark apartment. pulled his **** out and the guy started sucking.

You may be to old to have used tinder, but its not uncommon to basically end the tinder convo with "alright I am coming over with condoms now, be ready". Then you walk in and just start ******* within a minute or two. So I can easily see the girl mentioning she gives the best head in blacksburg and the football player saying something like "nah your fronting" and the girl saying "Come over and I will show you then". Then the player comes over, expecting to get his **** sucked then leaving. So walking into a dark room with candles or whatever, is not that suspicious. He walks in gets his **** sucked, maybe he was watching a movie on his phone or texting his boys. Thats the end of it. Then he finds out later its a dude.

This whole storyline is sus af.

Young men & women, pls stay off these ratchet online dating sites. Stop letting the internet dictate how u move. A lot of creepy weirdos in this world. Meet folks the old fashion way; it’s easier that way.

@Dr.L.ThugU this post is screaming at you. What say you, @stevehick @FlatlandCane @CDWright40 :pgdead: :pgdead: :pgdead: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::monkey-serious::monkey-serious::monkey-serious:

Cuckie loves trannies

Advertisement
This is a prime example of why you should wait for facts to come out during legal proceedings.
Mane I agree & all but anyone who read this case knows this dude beat this thing to death & somehow got away with it. I don’t care tbh in this case, I’d lose it as well.. but wasn’t self defense if we’re being honest.

Mane I agree & all but anyone who read this case knows this dude beat this thing to death & somehow got away with it. I don’t care tbh in this case, I’d lose it as well.. but wasn’t self defense if we’re being honest.
You could very well be right. The thing is though as you and all of us know that the government has a burden of proving beyond a reasonable doubt each element of what they’ve alleged.

For starters they went for Murder 2 instead of 3 (manslaughter) so I’m assuming that the government alleged that he went there to determine gender and beat the decedent if he turned out to be a man??? The jury could have convicted of the lesser charge of manslaughter but they accepted self-defense as enough of a possibility to return a not guilty verdict.

Assuming self defense as a possibility, my only question would have been whether he exceeded self-defense at some point by stomping on the decedent’s face before he left which could bring manslaughter (heat of passion upon adequate provocation- if that’s still a thing. Lol) into play. Hard call if there’s really a self defense situation and adrenaline is flowing.

Regardless, not guilty means that the government didn’t prove their case under the law. It’s entirely possible that some or all of the jurors might think the way you do about what happened here but in that case I commend them for sticking to the law and burdens of proof required of the government to convict.

Advertisement
Back