Those VT thugs, man.....

It says in the article. he just walked into a dark apartment. pulled his **** out and the guy started sucking.

You may be to old to have used tinder, but its not uncommon to basically end the tinder convo with "alright I am coming over with condoms now, be ready". Then you walk in and just start ******* within a minute or two. So I can easily see the girl mentioning she gives the best head in blacksburg and the football player saying something like "nah your fronting" and the girl saying "Come over and I will show you then". Then the player comes over, expecting to get his **** sucked then leaving. So walking into a dark room with candles or whatever, is not that suspicious. He walks in gets his **** sucked, maybe he was watching a movie on his phone or texting his boys. Thats the end of it. Then he finds out later its a dude.
Sadly Tinder wasn't around sooner but I think i was around 28 or so when it came out so I've used it and know how it works.

This is a massive stretch man, come on. What you're describing is basically a gloryhole type scenario imo. So yeah, if you're cool having no idea who's going down on you, it's possible to not know (for sure) if it's a chick or dude. But if you're doing that, you have to know there's a decent chance a guy is doing it which kind of contradicts any deniability imo.

I mean i don't care that much, but just doesn't add up to me.

Advertisement
You could very well be right. The thing is though as you and all of us know that the government has a burden of proving beyond a reasonable doubt each element of what they’ve alleged.

For starters they went for Murder 2 instead of 3 (manslaughter) so I’m assuming that the government alleged that he went there to determine gender and beat the decedent if he turned out to be a man??? The jury could have convicted of the lesser charge of manslaughter but they accepted self-defense as enough of a possibility to return a not guilty verdict.

Assuming self defense as a possibility, my only question would have been whether he exceeded self-defense at some point by stomping on the decedent’s face before he left which could bring manslaughter (heat of passion upon adequate provocation- if that’s still a thing. Lol) into play. Hard call if there’s really a self defense situation and adrenaline is flowing.

Regardless, not guilty means that the government didn’t prove their case under the law. It’s entirely possible that some or all of the jurors might think the way you do about what happened here but in that case I commend them for sticking to the law and burdens of proof required of the government to convict.
No argument from me. Just didn’t want a false sense of justice towering over this thread. State doing what it does best.. overreach! Lesson to learn here guysms is back alley blowies are always suspect.

Keep that head on a swivel.

See, @Trafficante doesn’t have these issues that some of you commoners on tinder run into.

B05887EB-54B7-40CA-B281-DD8E6F4EA120.gif

It says in the article. he just walked into a dark apartment. pulled his **** out and the guy started sucking.

You may be to old to have used tinder, but its not uncommon to basically end the tinder convo with "alright I am coming over with condoms now, be ready". Then you walk in and just start ******* within a minute or two. So I can easily see the girl mentioning she gives the best head in blacksburg and the football player saying something like "nah your fronting" and the girl saying "Come over and I will show you then". Then the player comes over, expecting to get his **** sucked then leaving. So walking into a dark room with candles or whatever, is not that suspicious. He walks in gets his **** sucked, maybe he was watching a movie on his phone or texting his boys. Thats the end of it. Then he finds out later its a dude.

TrumpyCane doesn’t know if this was serious or not

Wait....this guy "accidentally" got a bj from a dude? Nah

Not only a BJ but got a $50 gift card on top of it

TrumpyCane also noted he didnt say the guy reached for a weapon until after he was charged for murder to claim self defense

Other guy was probably going to out him so he beat the **** out of him

Also it was his second visit to the guy

Advertisement

Lol ain’t no fckn way I’m pulling my 🍆 out of its safety zone without fully analyzing the situation first… that sounds like I don’t give af if it’s a woman or man I just want my d sucked 🤦🏽‍♂️

Sadly Tinder wasn't around sooner but I think i was around 28 or so when it came out so I've used it and know how it works.

This is a massive stretch man, come on. What you're describing is basically a gloryhole type scenario imo. So yeah, if you're cool having no idea who's going down on you, it's possible to not know (for sure) if it's a chick or dude. But if you're doing that, you have to know there's a decent chance a guy is doing it which kind of contradicts any deniability imo.

If you slinging wood in the dark, you are looking for sexual gratification from any source with an illusion of plausible deniability.

Why would you ever put your pipe in any situation where you don’t know for sure who is servicing it? Any body that does that should just admit to themselves they are bisexual and accept it and move on.

If a chick wants to turn the lights down, fine, but she gon show the goodies first. There are too many gender benders out here to be playing silly games if you are 100% heterosexual.

If you go to have *** with someone and they won’t let you look at or touch them at all, that is a red flag that you are probably not dealing with someone who was born with ******. It’s as stupid as smashing a chick who says just put it in her butt but won’t let you see or touch the punani. It is a 99% chance that’s a dude.

Advertisement
Zero chance I get a hummer without at least getting a handful of the goods downstairs. Zero. It’s never happened. If you’re not checking, you don’t care if you’re getting your apple shined by a guy. Plus that stubble on their cheek is always a dead giveaway. Also the second I would have a doubt in that situation, I’d get more limp than a 90-year-old man.

Freshman Linebacker, Isimemen Etute.

Pronounced: Iss-eh-mem-men Ett-to-tay

That's quite a mouthful, especially for a freshman. :subdued:
I’d be ****ed in life too, if my momma named me that…but seriously, where’s the SI article calling for the program to be shut down?

Last edited:
Lol ain’t no fckn way I’m pulling my 🍆 out of its safety zone without fully analyzing the situation first… that sounds like I don’t give af if it’s a woman or man I just want my d sucked 🤦🏽‍♂️
The vast majority of people, myself included, are just going to assume the girl is ugly. I would never just assume this was some guy trying to catfish me. Personally, I wouldn't take my **** out without assessing the situation either, but the guy was obviously horny af and figured,"well I guess she isn't as hot as his picture, but i'm here and horny, ill take a BJ from a 5".

Advertisement
TrumpyCane doesn’t know if this was serious or not
Its dead serious. If you ever used tinder you would know its not very out of the ordinary to just show up at the girls apartment, fvck and leave. If you show up and the lights are dimmed and everything, most guys are just going to assume she is not as attractive as her pics. She used an old pic. etc. No one is going to assume its a ******* guy. I have been catfsihed a couple times where the girl will be hot af in the picture, you show up and realize the picture she used was from 5 years ago. So you leave, but if i Was crazy horny and hadn't had *** in a while I could understand people saying fvck it, I'm here I'll pipe. Especially if its just head.

Its not even close to a gloryhole scenario. This LB didn't walk into a pitch black apartment and just pull his **** out. It was a dark apartment, probably lit with some candles or something. The *** dude was dressed like a girl and was wearing makeup and schit. Most people are just going to assume the girl heavily photoshopped her pics or were using old pics or something. If I was in that situation I would never assume it was a dude. I have been catfished numerous times and they were always those 2 situations. They were never a guy and I never would even begin to guess it was a guy if I was in the same situation. But I have set up similar things where I went over a girls house, off tinder, and just got head and left. If the lights were off and all this, I would have checked her out, not because I thought she was a dude, but because I would want to see if she was using old pics. Her being a dude wouldn't have even crossed my mind. But I can understand a horny dude who probably doesn't get much puzzy thinking "fvck it, she may not be a dime,but its just head I'll let her suck me since I'm already here, even if the pics were old af".

How does it not add up? The only other possible scenario is the dude decided he wanted to get head from a guy, then later decided he was upset about the thought of it and went back and killed the guy. The first scenario is far more likely. Especially with a horny 19 year old.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back