Those VT thugs, man.....

I said him going to this pervs apt as “doing dumb ****”. And if u can excuse him giving him a beating how can u not excuse somewhat the results of said beating ijs. You do realize you can kill someone with one punch🤷🏾‍♂️ IK he won’t walk but I don’t think he deserve a murder charge. Manslaughter at the most. He shouldn’t have talked to the cops tho.🤦🏾‍♂️

You can beat someone without killing them

Advertisement
I said him going to this pervs apt as “doing dumb ****”. And if u can excuse him giving him a beating how can u not excuse somewhat the results of said beating ijs. You do realize you can kill someone with one punch🤷🏾‍♂️ IK he won’t walk but I don’t think he deserve a murder charge. Manslaughter at the most. He shouldn’t have talked to the cops tho.🤦🏾‍♂️
He left the guy gurgling to death on his own blood by admission. He wouldve easily gotten off with manslaughter or better if he wouldve called for help or turned himself in later. But he didnt and he should pay the price. Bad instincts, bad morals, bad decisions. **** be out in less than 10 ...appropriate.

Sad situation. He shouldn't go to Prison. A little community service would. The Lgbtq feel very strongly about their sexuality and so do I.
I would have kicked that *** too.
I don't give a rat's *** what the lbtgioshdkgbneyfjkseuywkhfowiyhef community feels strongly about. Sexual predator is not a protected class, despite so many idiots in this world calling for it to be. I say good riddance to a worthless piece of ****!

Don't confuse having the instinct and ignoring the instinct. We all have it. He ignored reason and then followed that up with murder.

Murder is murder youth is not an excuse period. He had a chance at manslaughter but admitted to leaving the scene without calling for help while the victim was gurgling on his own blood.

He made 3 successive awful decisions amd deserves to pay.

Murder is murder, I agree but you can't disagree that there are levels to it. So you are telling me that a person who in cold blood murders a child, is the same as a guy who murders a child molester? Again, not saying being a vigilante is justified, murder is murder but I look at those two "murderers" differently.

Advertisement
No puśšy worth having is going to be saying come bust a nut in my puššy to many guys, who she’s never even met or seen, on social media.

That should be a warning sign right there.

It is either some dude catfishing, or some legit crazy stank *** puss that’s full of disease. No thanks. I guess you’d have to be inexperienced to fall for it.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion. However, I would point out that this was NOT about "busting a nut in pvssy". Instead, this case is about guys getting anonymous oral, having no idea of whether the person giving them oral was male or female.

I would also point out, "glory hole ****" is a popular category on many websites. And lots of guys have participated in glory hole activity at some point in their life. Lots of people fantasize that there is a "hot girl" on the other side of that glory hole, but that really only happens in ****.

Furthermore (for those of us who are a bit older), a lot more people in this younger generation are willing to engage in anonymous-type oral. NOT that any of that is justified or preferable, but simply that it makes this type of "catfishing" more possible and likely to happen.

There's a lot of fvcked-up people in the world, it is not limited to any race, creed, color, or sexual persuasion. And a lot of kids go off to college without their parents ever having a hardcore honest discussion with them about the perversion that exists in this world.

Again, I'm not trying to be judgmental here, I'm just recognizing that the attitudes and preparation that a lot of younger kids have towards ***...make this type of crime much more possible than many of us can otherwise imagine.

Last edited:
Blacksburg police announced Thursday that investigators are looking into reports that customers were drugged at a town restaurant.
In a news release, police said there were “multiple complaints and social media reports” about people being affected by something put in their drinks at Centro Taco Bar, a restaurant on North Main Street. No evidence has been found to substantiate the drugging, but there is an ongoing investigation involving town police, the Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority and the state Department of Forensic Science, the news release said.
The supposed drugging involved drinks being tainted with a substance that caused “cognitive impairment,” the news release said.

Centro Taco Bar is cooperating with the investigation, the news release said.

On Thursday afternoon, a man who identified himself as Edgar, but who declined to give his last name, said he that was the co-owner of Centro Taco Bar, and that the restaurant didn’t have a lot of information about the investigation.

“We have no comment, we are working with them,” he said. “They are doing their job and their investigation. We don’t have anything to say.”
He declined to comment when asked if he knew when the investigation was opened or if the police had identified a suspect.

Support Local Journalism

Your subscription makes our reporting possible.
SUBSCRIBE NOW $1*/mo. for 3 months!

A Virginia records search shows that Edgar Arellano owns the business, along with Saulo Gonzales and Julio Cesar Arellano.

Centro Taco Bar was the employer of Jerry Paul Smith, a 40-year-old man who was killed this week in Blacksburg. Virginia Tech linebacker Ismemen David Etute, 18, was charged with second-degree murder in the case.
Blacksburg police Chief Anthony Wilson and police information officer Josh Teubert did not respond to multiple messages Thursday seeking more information about the cases.
A search warrant filed last month in connection with the Centro Taco Bar investigation said that a woman reported on May 11 that she “believes she was drugged by an unknown employee” there.

According to the warrant, the woman said she had food and drinks, then became disoriented “and started to violently vomit” while still in the restaurant.

The search warrant said a similar, previous incident at the restaurant also was being investigated.
Police asked that anyone with information about the drugging contact the department.
— Mike Gangloff and Mike Niziolek
Thank you for posting this. The article states that the police have found no evidence. But there were reddit post from three months ago focused on Centro "druggings" and people posted their toxicology reports a month later and they showed tetrahydrozoline. These people said they reported it to the police but nothing happened.
IMG_3049.PNG

Jerry Smith definitely worked at Centro around this time. Here is a video of him speaking at Centro on St Paddys Day (1:07 of video)

There was also people who claimed they were invited back to Centro by the "owner". They were then drugged. One person claims he woke up the next morning on the street which he later found out (3 months later) was the same location as Jerry's apartment.

This guy Jerry had at least three facebook accounts that used photos of females to lure people in. Each one had thousands of friends. It seems that many college students in Blacksburg were familiar with these "female" facebook accounts as they received these lewd messages from them. And there are reports going back to 2010 that is was Jerry doing this.

How does this go on for 10 years in a small town like Blacksburg? I'm not sure I am really trusting the Blacksburg PD at this point. Not that I think "they are in on it", but they look completely incompetent. I think their only focus now is helping build a case for prosecution. I don't see them coming out now and saying "oh yeah, it was Jerry doing the druggings and he was also a sexual predator for the last 10 years. Oops. Go Hokies!"

So I think these message boards, reddit threads, and social media accounts getting taken down is a bad thing. What else is going to pressure Blacksburg PD in being truthful about what this guy was doing? And I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI's involvement is to only investigate this as a hate crime against VaTech dude.

If all of these claims are true, I think people will want answers from Blacksburg PD on how this went on for so long.

Attachments

• IMG_3050.PNG
    IMG_3050.PNG
    378.2 KB · Views: 57
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. However, I would point out that this was NOT about "busting a nut in pvssy". Instead, this case is about guys getting anonymous oral, having no idea of whether the person giving them oral was male or female.

I would point out, "glory hole ****" is a popular category on many websites. And lots of guys have participated in glory hole activity at some point in their life. Lots of people fantasize that there is a "hot girl" on the other side of that glory hole, but that really only happens in ****.

Furthermore (for those of us who are a bit older), a lot more people in this younger generation are willing to engage in anonymous-type oral. NOT that any of that is justified or preferable, but simply that it makes this type of "catfishing" more possible and likely to happen.

There's a lot of fvcked-up people in the world, it is not limited to any race, creed, color, or sexual persuasion. And a lot of kids go off to college without their parents ever having a hardcore honest discussion with them about the perversion that exists in this world.

Again, I'm not trying to be judgmental here, I'm just recognizing that the attitudes and preparation that a lot of younger kids have towards ***...make this type of crime much more possible than many of us can otherwise imagine.

Doesn’t change what I said. No decent looking chick that’s clean is going to be advertising on social media “come bust a nut in my pušśy”.

So it’s either a dude or some nasty *** *****. You don’t have to be super experienced to know that.

Also, this was not a gloryhole situation from what has been said.

So I don’t get what your point is.

Do I get why the dude gave him a beating, yes I get it. There’s a difference between giving somebody a beating and beating them to death, though.

Murder is murder, I agree but you can't disagree that there are levels to it. So you are telling me that a person who in cold blood murders a child, is the same as a guy who murders a child molester? Again, not saying being a vigilante is justified, murder is murder but I look at those two "murderers" differently.
I dont disagree. Circumstances and record are aways considered for sentencing length but murder is still murder.

Advertisement
Lol what? He not only murdered the dude he had an opportunity to call for medical help and didn't.
Brother, you might not be wrong but you also do not know what exactly happened. There could be more to the story. There are still two other guys that are on the camera footage entering and leaving the apartment complex. There's an outpouring of accusations against the old guy.

But this kid also has rights. One of those rights was to remain silent. He didn't. Bad move. He probably wasn't read his rights because he was a poi when he spoke to police. So now he has an uphill battle just to get a fair trial, because I guarantee you that interrogation with police with no attorney present, was not fair.

And I'm not holding these police statements as absolute truth. Cops in a room questioning an emotional 18 year old doesn't always yield the truth. I'll let this unfold a bit more.

Doesn’t change what I said. No decent looking chick that’s clean is going to be advertising on social media “come bust a nut in my pušśy”.

So it’s either a dude or some nasty *** *****. You don’t have to be super experienced to know that.

Also, this was not a gloryhole situation from what has been said.

So I don’t get what your point is.

Do I get why the dude gave him a beating, yes I get it. There’s a difference between giving somebody a beating and beating them to death, though.

Again, I'm not being critical of you, I'm trying to politely discuss the phenomenon of a certain type of sexual activity (in real life or in ****) that relies upon the FANTASY of what the other participant might look like. And to explain why MANY people went on that journey with "Jerry".

That is not an endorsement or a condemnation. Personally, I am shocked by the naivete and the risk-taking involved. Certainly, in the light of day, we can all logically and factually question why anyone fell for that kind of a come-on.

I think you are taking the "glory hole" comparison too literally. I am trying to use a well-known "trope" to explain the "attraction" that Jerry presented. Not the literal scenario, but the fantasy (and denial) that many of the participants engaged in. Setting aside the INITIAL thought process ("what does this person look like"), it certainly appears that many people took enough pleasure in the activities that they were willing to overlook the risks and uncertainty of "what the other person looks like".

That is all.

And I am not justifying or condemning the football player. He certainly made multiple mistakes, including leaving the scene of (at the least) a very serious physical injury that he caused. I am simply having a conversation. Yes, Virginia repealed the "*** panic" law. On the other hand, this appears to be much more than the "*** panic" of "oh my gosh, a *** guy flirted with me". There were sexual acts that were committed under the possible influence of drugs (based on other cases) or fraud (based on this and other cases). That, alone, may move this case out of the "*** panic" arena and into a much more "defending myself from a rapist" arena.

And I was also having a conversation on the nature of rumors versus more tangible evidence, such as hospital reports and police investigations.

It's a bizarre story and a tragic set of circumstances.

Again, I'm not being critical of you, I'm trying to politely discuss the phenomenon of a certain type of sexual activity (in real life or in ****) that relies upon the FANTASY of what the other participant might look like. And to explain why MANY people went on that journey with "Jerry".

That is not an endorsement or a condemnation. Personally, I am shocked by the naivete and the risk-taking involved. Certainly, in the light of day, we can all logically and factually question why anyone fell for that kind of a come-on.

I think you are taking the "glory hole" comparison too literally. I am trying to use a well-known "trope" to explain the "attraction" that Jerry presented. Not the literal scenario, but the fantasy (and denial) that many of the participants engaged in. Setting aside the INITIAL thought process ("what does this person look like"), it certainly appears that many people took enough pleasure in the activities that they were willing to overlook the risks and uncertainty of "what the other person looks like".

That is all.

And I am not justifying or condemning the football player. He certainly made multiple mistakes, including leaving the scene of (at the least) a very serious physical injury that he caused. I am simply having a conversation. Yes, Virginia repealed the "*** panic" law. On the other hand, this appears to be much more than the "*** panic" of "oh my gosh, a *** guy flirted with me". There were sexual acts that were committed under the possible influence of drugs (based on other cases) or fraud (based on this and other cases). That, alone, may move this case out of the "*** panic" arena and into a much more "defending myself from a rapist" arena.

And I was also having a conversation on the nature of rumors versus more tangible evidence, such as hospital reports and police investigations.

It's a bizarre story and a tragic set of circumstances.

At the end of the day, there’s a dead guy, and there’s a guy that caused him to be dead through his actions, when he could have just left. That part is pretty straightforward.

I’m not justifying the beating or the murder, and I understand the beating part, but the thing people don’t understand is there’s a difference between beating, and beating to death.

This wasn’t a one punch, the guy fell back in his head hit the concrete type of beating death. From everything that is presently known, it is almost certain this is a prolonged multiple blow beating resulting in death. That takes intent.

At the end of the day, there’s a dead guy, and there’s a guy that caused him to be dead through his actions, when he could have just left. That part is pretty straightforward.

I’m not justifying the beating or the murder, and I understand the beating part, but the thing people don’t understand is there’s a difference between beating, and beating to death.

This wasn’t a one punch, the guy fell back in his head hit the concrete type of beating death. From everything that is presently known, it is almost certain this is a prolonged multiple blow beating resulting in death. That takes intent.

Yeah, I agree with you on that one. This isn't the "glass jaw" case.

The kid made multiple mistakes, which then became cumulative and even more misguided and tragic.

Advertisement
Thank you for posting this. The article states that the police have found no evidence. But there were reddit post from three months ago focused on Centro "druggings" and people posted their toxicology reports a month later and they showed tetrahydrozoline. These people said they reported it to the police but nothing happened.
View attachment 147698

Jerry Smith definitely worked at Centro around this time. Here is a video of him speaking at Centro on St Paddys Day (1:07 of video)

There was also people who claimed they were invited back to Centro by the "owner". They were then drugged. One person claims he woke up the next morning on the street which he later found out (3 months later) was the same location as Jerry's apartment.

This guy Jerry had at least three facebook accounts that used photos of females to lure people in. Each one had thousands of friends. It seems that many college students in Blacksburg were familiar with these "female" facebook accounts as they received these lewd messages from them. And there are reports going back to 2010 that is was Jerry doing this.

How does this go on for 10 years in a small town like Blacksburg? I'm not sure I am really trusting the Blacksburg PD at this point. Not that I think "they are in on it", but they look completely incompetent. I think their only focus now is helping build a case for prosecution. I don't see them coming out now and saying "oh yeah, it was Jerry doing the druggings and he was also a sexual predator for the last 10 years. Oops. Go Hokies!"

So I think these message boards, reddit threads, and social media accounts getting taken down is a bad thing. What else is going to pressure Blacksburg PD in being truthful about what this guy was doing? And I wouldn't be surprised if the FBI's involvement is to only investigate this as a hate crime against VaTech dude.

If all of these claims are true, I think people will want answers from Blacksburg PD on how this went on for so long.

According to Reddit posts I have read, locals claim Jerry is politically connected.

Helps explain the police inaction. Also makes the the suspect’s defense an uphill climb. If true he should push for a venue change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back