Those VT thugs, man.....

A5718C88-319B-4E45-AA7C-294D6605F531.jpeg

Advertisement
No puśšy worth having is going to be saying come bust a nut in my puššy to many guys, who she’s never even met or seen, on social media.

That should be a warning sign right there.

It is either some dude catfishing, or some legit crazy stank *** puss that’s full of disease. No thanks. I guess you’d have to be inexperienced to fall for it.

He's referring to the social media posts made by Emily Toler, of which there are screenshots above.

Also, I posted a media report from the local newspaper in Virginia which verifies that the individual who was killed, and the restaurant where he once worked, are potentially connected to the drugging of numerous restaurant patrons.

That does not mean that the killing is "justified", nor does it mean that any killing is justified, it is merely an indication that the sequence of events are very strange, are under police investigation, and are not merely "rumors" and random anonymous internet allegations.
Killing sexual predators should not only be justified but also encouraged. If I were on the jury, I would vote not guilty and after the trial I would invite the young man out for a beer.

Advertisement
Dude, this man was a sexual predator. You telling me you wouldn't whip that *** either?

If you're willing to bamboozle someone out of the sanctity of their religion and sexual orientation, you better be ready for anything. Especially if you invite over a hulking linebacker.
He’s a Lgbtqews137(/+ Sexual predator therefore he is protected “love is love…..or rape”

Free this man. What the 40 yr old did was rape by deception. Isn’t that a thing? It should be.
Imagine if this was some cute ******* coed who hooked up with what she thought was a woman and it turned out to be a 40yr old man. And she stabbed the **** out of him and left . No charges I would I think . As it should be.

Free this man. What the 40 yr old did was rape by deception. Isn’t that a thing? It should be.
Imagine if this was some cute ******* coed who hooked up with what she thought was a woman and it turned out to be a 40yr old man. And she stabbed the **** out of him and left . No charges I would I think . As it should be.
Or just vet your sexual partners better?

Lol @ sanctity of religion and sexual orientation. He was searching the internet to get blow jobs from strangers in dark rooms. Don't stick your **** under muddy tree stumps if you don't want to get catfished. Also "beating that ***" is a lil different than murder and fleeing. The violent ones are usually the closeted ones. Lucky for him there aren't any closets in prison.

****. 2nd time around dude got the pickle surprise. Even still how does one not know its a dude the first time around.
Bruh he’s 18 contrary to popular thought. I would say most dudes haven’t even got laid at 18 or have little sexual experience. It’s usually a couple of guys who get all the ***** in high school some dudes with girlfriends and everyone else has blue balls🤷🏾‍♂️ As a grown man the dm screams some *** ****. As a dumb 18yr old it’s says oh **** I can just go get my **** suck what’s the address.

Advertisement
Man he 18 y’all act like y’all were so wise when u were 18. Now consider that he could have been a lame didn’t know how to talk to girls. Thought he was gonna get an easy nut found he got deceived and snapped.

Its not wisdom its instinct. Protecting your **** is encoded in your DNA. Freaking out after you stuck your **** in a fire ant mound is a sign your not fit for society.

Its not wisdom its instinct. Protecting your **** is encoded in your DNA. Freaking out after you stuck your **** in a fire ant mound is a sign your not fit for society.
Yea ok buddy. Considering the highest rate of stds is between the age group 15-19. I guess a lot of dudes don’t have that “instinct” u speak of. Or it could be young dumb inexperienced humans who haven’t learn to control their sexual urges.

Young people do dumb ****. I know I know sounds crazy right.

Advertisement
Wait until it comes out that homeboy was an Aaron Hernandez and didn’t want the other party spreading the word. Isn’t that why Hernandez killed that dude in Connecticut?

Yea ok buddy. Considering the highest rate of stds is between the age group 15-19. I guess a lot of dudes don’t have that “instinct” u speak of. Or it could be young dumb inexperienced humans who haven’t learn to control their sexual urges.

Don't confuse having the instinct and ignoring the instinct. We all have it. He ignored reason and then followed that up with murder.

Murder is murder youth is not an excuse period. He had a chance at manslaughter but admitted to leaving the scene without calling for help while the victim was gurgling on his own blood.

He made 3 successive awful decisions amd deserves to pay.

Last edited:

Doing dumb shlt is maybe stealing something, or stupid pranks, or fights where people don’t get killed.

No matter what a sleazy piece of shlt that scumbag tranny was, murdering him goes beyond just doing “dumb shlt”. I get giving him a beating, not justifying it but I could understand, but there’s a huge difference between knocking somebody around and beating them to death.

Advertisement
Don't confuse having the instinct and ignoring the instinct. We all have it. He ignored reason and then followed that up with murder.

Murder is murder youth is not an excuse period.
Murder is excused everyday . Are you kidding me?😂😂
It just depends on who are the parties involved. The situation. And how the public identifies with the “perpetrator” and/or “victim”.

cop kills an unarmed suspect

cop supporters: it was justified
Defund the police brigade: he’s a murderer!

and vice versa

Murder is excused everyday . Are you kidding me?😂😂
It just depends on who are the parties involved. The situation. And how the public identifies with the “perpetrator” and/or “victim”.

cop kills an unarmed suspect

cop supporters: it was justified
Defund the police brigade: he’s a murderer!

and vice versa

No sense in arguing with ignorance. You clearly arent a fan of cops getting away with murder. Letting another murderer walk doesnt help anyone. Please dont procreate.

Doing dumb shlt is maybe stealing something, or stupid pranks, or fights where people don’t get killed.

No matter what a sleazy piece of shlt that scumbag tranny was, murdering him goes beyond just doing “dumb shlt”. I get giving him a beating, not justifying it but I could understand, but there’s a huge difference between knocking somebody around and beating them to death.
I said him going to this pervs apt as “doing dumb ****”. And if u can excuse him giving him a beating how can u not excuse somewhat the results of said beating ijs. You do realize you can kill someone with one punch🤷🏾‍♂️ IK he won’t walk but I don’t think he deserve a murder charge. Manslaughter at the most. He shouldn’t have talked to the cops tho.🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Back