Thomas Holley Top 5

Advertisement
I gotta figure he's stayin close to home at OSU or ND. I really have no idea in **** why anyone would want to go the Penn State yet

Sadly, I live in PA and people are just ******* nuts about PSU football, sanctions or not.

I don't get it either. I have always despised PSU, even way before scandal.

Although I must admit their annual white out game is one of the neatest events in all of college sports.

Yeah I've had friends that attended PSU and have been there lots of times. I can see why a kid would love to play football there no doubt. Its a **** good degree as well.

No sanctions involved I could see why anyone would want to go there. Im just talking about with the current penalties that are causing a detriment to their team. They got a good coach in O'brien though, he's going to do good things over there. If I wanted to play for an immediate winner I look at OSU & ND having the same draws as PSU.

O'Brien is working minor miracles it seems. I suppose likely playing time and its still PSU, you will still have NFL scouts constantly in attendance. But other than that it just shows that some of these guys are just into other factors.

I don't blame Miami fans for not understanding since we are subjected to the life and times of the South Florida athlete and all the fun that brings. Shouldn't say subjected I guess since its our own choice but just saying.

I understand why people would want to go there don't get me wrong. I just think he has better options available. Obviously it all comes down to the relationships & what you want to go to college for as you mentioned.

Advertisement
Pretty shocked we didn't make his top 5 but I'd rather be out of the picture now than in a few months. Staff can move on once again.

I understand why people would want to go there don't get me wrong. I just think he has better options available. Obviously it all comes down to the relationships & what you want to go to college for as you mentioned.

I would be shocked if he ended up there. Fun OV though I'm sure. Like you said you could go to Michigan or OSU for the same type of experience minus the BS.

I say UM needs to sell the farm for Cory Johnson , Lamont Gaillard , Adam Torres, and try to flip Joel Thompson from cincy later in the season if needed depending on his academic progress. That would round out the class with some big body kids that have loads of potential.

Go Canes

Advertisement
134.gif

I say UM needs to sell the farm for Cory Johnson , Lamont Gaillard , Adam Torres, and try to flip Joel Thompson from cincy later in the season if needed depending on his academic progress. That would round out the class with some big body kids that have loads of potential.

Go Canes
Gaillard is going to commit to UGA this weekend

Advertisement

Go Canes
Gaillard is going to commit to UGA this weekend

I will never get over his recruitment.

I thought we had good shot with this kid. Too bad. Staff is doing great everywhere except DT so far. But getting Valentine is huge. Of all the DT's we have lusted over, he is the one that gives me dreams of the old guys. That dancing, quick footed grizzle bear who brings death and destruction to other side of line of scrimmage. Him and Kaaya make 2014 class exceptional. As much as we love Kaaya, Valentine is the bigger get. We have Olsen: we have nothing on team like Valentine. He makes everyone else on D a whole lot better. He will even make coaches look better. We all want the days where we had 3 or 4 1st round DTs on the team and the same time, but that was long ago. Right now I am very happy we have one coming. I trust the staff will get more down the road. We need 9 or 10 wins this year to have better shot at more top end DTs. Unlike skill players, those do not grow on trees.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back