4* DT from NY

Top 5
Penn State
Rutgers
Florida
OSU
Notre Dame

On to the next one..

Trent Harris, Chad Thomas, Cory Johnson, & Anthony Moten some good options left to upgrade our D line. I consider Moten a soft commit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
figured it...when the only good thing he said about miami is you can never get bored down here....it was just a vacay for dude....look at his list...he'll get sole the bill of rights and head to osu....look to be an urb special

I gotta figure he's stayin close to home at OSU or ND. I really have no idea in **** why anyone would want to go the Penn State yet

figured it...when the only good thing he said about miami is you can never get bored down here....it was just a vacay for dude....look at his list...he'll get sole the bill of rights and head to osu....look to be an urb special

at least we didn't pay for it........

Advertisement
I gotta figure he's stayin close to home at OSU or ND. I really have no idea in **** why anyone would want to go the Penn State yet

Sadly, I live in PA and people are just ******* nuts about PSU football, sanctions or not.

I don't get it either. I have always despised PSU, even way before scandal.

Although I must admit their annual white out game is one of the neatest events in all of college sports.

Seems like they are definitely in the race some think they are the leader. Off the subject but I would love to see a Penn State vs Miami annual game

Advertisement
Advertisement

Sadly, I live in PA and people are just ******* nuts about PSU football, sanctions or not.

Although I must admit their annual white out game is one of the neatest events in all of college sports.

Yeah I've had friends that attended PSU and have been there lots of times. I can see why a kid would love to play football there no doubt. Its a **** good degree as well.

Yeah I've had friends that attended PSU and have been there lots of times. I can see why a kid would love to play football there no doubt. Its a **** good degree as well.

No sanctions involved I could see why anyone would want to go there. Im just talking about with the current penalties that are causing a detriment to their team. They got a good coach in O'brien though, he's going to do good things over there. If I wanted to play for an immediate winner I look at OSU & ND having the same draws as PSU.

I would be down for Freddie Lloyd whatshisface at this point. His film wasn't exactly terrible.

Advertisement
Back