Thomas brown said..

Jayhud11

Recruit
Brown said this morning on the joe rose show that "we have some solid commits that haven't became public yet" and guesses on who I could be?

Advertisement
LOLOLOOOL!

There is no such thing as a silent commit.

That's nonsense

It is. Man half these recruits know where they are going but still play around and take visits. Deejay dallas was a silent until he went public.

Advertisement
LOLOLOOOL!

That's nonsense

Hey coach, I'm coming and I'm announcing on this date. Yes, there are silent commits, rather common in fact, but sometimes they do change their mind.

You guys really think it's January and guys aren't letting coaches know where they are coming so they make sure they have a spot ?

pouncey is likely. i was told he's a miami lean "there's a month left but i would be a little surprised if he is not a cane"

Advertisement
Smith is not coming here. His father figure is Sam Petitto, who was at UGA and why he committed to them. Then Petitto left when Richt got fired and is now at Bama. Which is why Smith is a Bama lock. It's not happening fellas.

know a lot of damage has been done by prior staffs which is why these kids are a mess to recruit, but i think Richt is gonna close strong.

it cant be! the nerve of these coaches trying to pretend they know more about whats going on behind the scenes, than us.

Advertisement
LOLOLOOOL!

That's nonsense

I tend to agree with the sentiment, but disagree slightly when considering all parties involved. Head Coaches at premier HS football programs do not want to burn bridges with Power 5 Programs. In addition, if a top prospect draws out his recruitment, it spotlights his teammates and increases his profile with fans, writers, and pro scouts.

While I would prefer our commits to be a little bit more rah-rah like teams in the SEC, the Midwest, or Texas, I'd rather have South Florida guys who are confident and smart enough to know that....

9ycWtQu.gif

Advertisement
You guys really think it's January and guys aren't letting coaches know where they are coming so they make sure they have a spot ?

you're right. but, some of these kids down here tell coaches "yeah coach, I'm definitely coming" and then turn around and go somewhere else. Integrity isn't a strong suit of kids down here

Advertisement
Back