Thomas Brown quotes

Coaches losing the team

That's step 1 to the staff losing their jobs

The sooner the better. We obviously aren't winning anything with Richt (it was actually obvious when he was hired), so the faster we move on to the next coach, the better.

Advertisement
God **** they are a mess.

I really hope the players show some fire and do the best they are given to work with the rest of the way.

/I'll be livid if Thomas leaves because of this
Smh.... This team is screwed. Must be very frustrating to be a player right now

Advertisement
tenor (5).gif

I went to Cental Michigan for college and took a football class the HC at the time was Mike Debord (now he’s OC at Indiana) and had a QB coach named Scot Loeffler (now OC at BC). They would draw up plays and explain what each player is responsible for and how they would have each player on D account for and it looked fool proof, then he stopped and said this only works in a perfect world, and you need to make adjustments for the speed and talent you’ll be facing on the other side and adjust accordingly.

It just feels like our coaches are blaming everything on execution and not so much and adjusting to our personnel. Plays maybe fool proof and work in practice but they aren’t working in the game so instead of causing more of an issue with players having me attitudes and calling them out (which looks real bad and should stay in house) they keep running into that same brick wall that isn’t moving

Actually no, Corch Brown doesn't keep it real he's just a blowhard quote machine and a yes man. First of all, it's your job to translate offensive ideas and scheme into execution and for far to many weeks we've heard the same thing..................just not executing, just not executing, just not executing. Um, do your job and fix it or get out of my face. Secondly, on the leader/follower nonsense..............even if you believe that you don't air it out to reporters. You especially don't do this when you've shown you are completely unwilling to take any accountability as a coach for what is going on and the lack of execution/production. It's all excuses, deflection, and idiotic pride at this point. Smartest idiots in the group, fire them all, clean house including the AD, and for once actually find some competent employees to pull this program from out of the never ending ditch.

Last edited:
from Post Practice Presser :

"if we scored 35 points per game with our playcalling noone would complain"

"If we line up and actually execute and we still get beat, THEN we can talk about changing the playcalls"

WOW speechless. We are truly F###ed with this staff.
must have hired the same PR people as Coach D.

Advertisement
What else do you expect from a guy that's been gifted a job by Pastor Mork? We'd all be sticking up for Mork if he decided to green light paying any one of us a million dollars a year to wear a headset on game day and look occupied. And people say Mork is a good CEO.... get the fvcckkk outta here

Coach brown keeps it real for sure, like what he was talking about with the 3rd parties because I think It’s some truth to that but that second quote ain’t it coach lol

So now Brown is spouting off and RICHt is having to correct him?!?

Holy **** you can’t make this up

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back