Thomas Brown quotes

HamburgerSV

Sophomore
from Post Practice Presser :

"if we scored 35 points per game with our playcalling noone would complain"

"If we line up and actually execute and we still get beat, THEN we can talk about changing the playcalls"

WOW speechless. We are truly F###ed with this staff.

Advertisement
LOL spoken like a guy who doesn't have the first clue on how to fix the offense. He's always been a guy that talks a good game and says a bunch of bull**** motivational quotes but has never come across as a guy who is an Xs and Os technician (for lack of better words). Richt has an offensive staff full of "yes men", who would struggle to call plays with an NFL HOF line, Aaron Rodgers at QB, Barry Sanders at RB and Jerry Rice at WR.

Advertisement
If guys are not executing then we are not executing as an offense. Its not about Malik not doing his job or inability to make throws. Its about guys executing and if we are not excuting then nothing else matters. We could have Payton Manning or tom Brady and if guys are not executing it doesnt matter. Guys have to execute. When rosier misses a throw deep or short or just flat out misses a read its because someone else didnt execute. Offense is 11 on 11. If our 11 guys to their job then it wont matter what plays we call or who we have on offense playing. When a defense comes out different then what we planned for its not about changing the plan its about executing. Adjusting in game isnt an option the only option is executing. Executing cures all deficiencies in the offense. once we start to execute and all 11 guys do their job then we can talk about replacing rosier or anything else that needs to be done. We wont adjust if players are not executing because execution comes first and is all that matters. Execute.

I’m beginning to believe these guys are morons. I thought they were just incompetent. You are not scoring 35 points per game!!! That’s the problem! Now ******* fix it! You can’t get them to execute what you are running! Now fire your self!

Advertisement
Before we all start ripping the guy to shreds, let's be realistic about what power he actually has to overhaul, or even modestly change the offense. His boss admitted to calling plays he's been running since Brown was in diapers.

40 was the standard when the defense scored 3 TDs against UNC. Now that we've played FSU and scored 28 with Kosi, 13 against UVA and 14 against BC...

What is the standard now? Can't believe I just read someone actually say no one would complain if we scored 35 points with the same playcalling... no ****.

This staff is fading fast on me. Offense, defense, and ST. Everyone except Diaz and Simpson and Hartley the TE's coach.

Advertisement
If the offense is not executing at a high level than you need to simplify things down so they do understand them. But since we run the same 6 plays a game we must have some of the dumbest players in college football. I mean it is not like we are running a high powered offense. There is no motion to confuse the defense so it shouldn't confuse the offense

"If we line up and actually execute and we still get beat, THEN we can talk about changing the playcalls"

Dumbest coaches in all of cfb...my gawd.

Answers:

“you would never average 35ppg with this sorry offense”

“Dumb ***, you lack execution bc your scheme & plus calling suck & is predictable”

Advertisement

Well, we aren't, you maroon!!!

***** this whole staff!!!

Nobody would complain about getting F&%$ed in the a$$ if they couldn't feel it, hear it, or know it was happening. What's your point coach?

Coach brown keeps it real for sure, like what he was talking about with the 3rd parties because I think It’s some truth to that but that second quote ain’t it coach lol

This guy is a total ******* loser.

FIRE THOMAS BROWN!

This guy wouldn't know offense if it hit him upside the head!

Advertisement
Back