Thomas Brown quotes

Thomas Brown said one thing that was accurate - "The play calling isn't the problem".

I couldn't agree more!

ITS THIS BULLSHlT SCHEME!

Advertisement
Coach brown keeps it real for sure, like what he was talking about with the 3rd parties because I think It’s some truth to that but that second quote ain’t it coach lol

Only a matter of time before the wall quotes go up, the ice cream trucks show up, and the wrist bands are banned.

You can't tell me anyone on offense is having fun playing fb right now.

Brown sound dumb as ****. If they were executing the offense but still losing then look at the play calls?

Last edited:
1540920056362.gif

Advertisement
LOL spoken like a guy who doesn't have the first clue on how to fix the offense. He's always been a guy that talks a good game and says a bunch of bull**** motivational quotes but has never come across as a guy who is an Xs and Os technician (for lack of better words). Richt has an offensive staff full of "yes men", who would struggle to call plays with an NFL HOF line, Aaron Rodgers at QB, Barry Sanders at RB and Jerry Rice at WR.

Brown and Manny's talk game is elite, they could leave football and become pimps

Advertisement
LOL spoken like a guy who doesn't have the first clue on how to fix the offense. He's always been a guy that talks a good game and says a bunch of bull**** motivational quotes but has never come across as a guy who is an Xs and Os technician (for lack of better words). Richt has an offensive staff full of "yes men", who would struggle to call plays with an NFL HOF line, Aaron Rodgers at QB, Barry Sanders at RB and Jerry Rice at WR.

Sounded like D'No in that recruiting clip from the Folden era ....

Total clueless BS...

from Post Practice Presser :

"if we scored 35 points per game with our playcalling noone would complain"

"If we line up and actually execute and we still get beat, THEN we can talk about changing the playcalls"

WOW speechless. We are truly F###ed with this staff.

If being the key word, but since it isn't working time to change!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
And why would the fans come out to support this rudderless program? There are better things to do on a Saturday than watch Rosier under throw Jeff Thomas by 10 yards on a go.

Hey Coach Brown the kids aren't executing because they don't see the point of killing themselves individual when the scheme doesn't work. They look around college football and see *1 kids making plays on sport center because those kids are playing in wide open offenses.

They see kids getting drafted from no name schools in higher rounds than players like Braxton Berrios who killed himself at UM on every play catching suicide balls from Malik.

Coach brown and Coach Richt both need to humble themselves an work with what they have. Use other schools play books if they have to. Miami has 3 offensive analyst on staff that are glorified GA's were as other schools have former head coaches and coordinators working as Team Analysts. So if I was Coach Brown or CMR I would have these Analysts scouring other teams highlights to find plays that should work Malik or whomever is back there.

Go Canes

Coach brown keeps it real for sure, like what he was talking about with the 3rd parties because I think It’s some truth to that but that second quote ain’t it coach lol

@brock Right on with Coach Brown telling it like it is. Players ****ed off Coach Brown ****ed off, leaders gotta lead, followers gotta follow. It all starts with coaches, this guy gets it.

Advertisement
Back