Thomas Brown quotes

We need better execution on those play calls!! Until we see better execution on the calls we won’t stop calling for a OC.

Advertisement
from Post Practice Presser :

"if we scored 35 points per game with our playcalling noone would complain"

"If we line up and actually execute and we still get beat, THEN we can talk about changing the playcalls"

The-Perfect-Storm-william-fichtner-12781240-853-480.jpg

Coach brown keeps it real for sure, like what he was talking about with the 3rd parties because I think It’s some truth to that but that second quote ain’t it coach lol

Lol. Sure fire sign that the team is going to quit on you.

It’s over. No banners necessary. This job is toxic

Its his job to get them to execute or get someone in there who can. Fix the problems and stop trying to put a square peg in a round hole.

THIS!!! When are reporters gonna start asking the real questions and find out why the coaches cannot get them to execute or recruit players to execute?!?! This is year 3 god damnit. So f'ing tired of this same excuse that we heard over and over with Golden. They want players to be accountable but they can't even be accountable themselves. This has turned into a **** circus.

Advertisement
When my dog refuses to eat his dinner, I withhold his favorite after dinner treat.

When I refuse to take out the garbage, my wife withholds...well, you get my point.

The same holds for 18 year-old kids.

IT’S ON THE COACHES.

What do you want him to say? You want him to say everyone sucks and throw everyone under the bus? We all know how this works. Problem is we have issues at QB, OL, and our play calling is HS level stuff. He is not going to come out and give specific details that we all want to hear. It sucks and this will all continue until we see better results and get better performance. It's actually a waste listening to them speak most of the time.

Coach brown keeps it real for sure, like what he was talking about with the 3rd parties because I think It’s some truth to that but that second quote ain’t it coach lol

I don't even know what to make of this. Brown implying certain players not doing what it takes? And then, cotdang, Richt doesn't believe that there aren't players pulling their weight?

Something is rotten at the hecht.

Advertisement
How do morons keep getting multi million dollar jobs, it’s amazing.

Advertisement
Execution **** need to die. Offense lack of execution hasn’t suddenly started this season. Since spring camp we’ve had the same issues . Coaches knew we the o-line was suspect and 12 is limited but you still chose to scheme as if we had a elite pocket qb with a stable O-line. That is insane!!! You can’t blame the players. Oh we need this we need that. Cut the bs out!! Get this one size fit all scheme outta here.

Him taking offense to the offense is pure gold. Fix it then, Uncle Thomas.

Richt not gonna come out and tell yall that even if he believes it. If u played sports u know what happens in the locker room stays in the locker room. Bad job by Coach Brown on that one.

Advertisement
from Post Practice Presser :

"if we scored 35 points per game with our playcalling noone would complain"

"If we line up and actually execute and we still get beat, THEN we can talk about changing the playcalls"

WOW speechless. We are truly F###ed with this staff.

Follow up questions Coach.....

Do you believe in perfect execution of a delayed running play into a converging 8-9 man box?

Why can't your team execute but other teams can?

How many routes are included in your team tree? 2 or 3?

God **** they are a mess.

I really hope the players show some fire and do the best they are given to work with the rest of the way.

/I'll be livid if Thomas leaves because of this

Advertisement
Back