Thomas and Kirkland with be @ Duke Game..

Im about to pull the band hammer out real soon. Back on topic fellas

181.gif

Advertisement
Really happy to see he is taking an official to UM. I'll wait and see what materializes after his visit. I'm still optimistic that he'll pick us over Alabama.

i dont know man. I feel slightly uncomfortable that Thomas couldnt give us a weekend for an official visit. He couldnt reschedule Georgia, FSU or USC????? I find it hard to believe that a Booker T kid that we have gone all out for goes elsewhere, but him not making a weekend for us lets a little doubt creep in

Been saying this all along. I honestly feel like this "mid week visit" is just a courtesy to his mom and to the "local team" that recruited him the hardest. If this is where he wanted to be, he would have taken a real visit here. Everyone around this kid wants him here, and yet he just doesnt seem to want it.

Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3
Denver Kirkland just told me that he doesn't know if him and Matthew Thomas will be at the Miami-Duke game tomorrow #Canes

Advertisement
Peter Ariz ‏@P_Ariz3
Denver Kirkland just told me that he doesn't know if him and Matthew Thomas will be at the Miami-Duke game tomorrow #Canes

You'll notice Pete didn't do that with a *****y, "ha-ha some website got it wrong", tweet.

Advertisement
i dont know man. I feel slightly uncomfortable that Thomas couldnt give us a weekend for an official visit. He couldnt reschedule Georgia, FSU or USC????? I find it hard to believe that a Booker T kid that we have gone all out for goes elsewhere, but him not making a weekend for us lets a little doubt creep in

Been saying this all along. I honestly feel like this "mid week visit" is just a courtesy to his mom and to the "local team" that recruited him the hardest. If this is where he wanted to be, he would have taken a real visit here. Everyone around this kid wants him here, and yet he just doesnt seem to want it.

or he knows he can go to UM at any time and he doesnt want to waste one of his OVs (dont they get 5). remember there could be a possibility that he wants to go to UM and he knows that nothing will change his mind so he just wants to take the free vacations. ****, i would def take the free vacays.

Advertisement
Back