This *****!

Advertisement
What is this "our long awaited opening up of the playbook" that has everyone concerned?
LOL at this board.

There are some ignorant people on this board. I don't know how some of you survive in the real world.

I'd assume you're calling me ignorant... ignorant would be coming on here & giving out our game plan which is what seems to be the only thing yall will comprehend. It's irrelevant that I have my degree from the University of Miami & I make a very good living for myself. I'd much rather your approval. Yessum Isa show would massa. Insults over a computer screen aren't my Forte but boy do I wish some of yall would consider the same.

Someone tell me why Rick can't call all the plays and needs to dummy down the playbook because it rained a few days before the game.

You can't explain the inexplicable.

Sounds like either some pre-game setting up of excuses or sandbagging.

Franchise come on man. I'll spell it out even simpler for everyone. It's 100% my fault I forgot linguistics is everyone on here's cup of tea.#1 he has to dummy down the playbook because of several factors. #1 he couldn't predict what mother nature would do over the course of this week. No clue of the severity of the weather at all. However he still needed to be able to practice this week under the game plan that he would be putting in place. That's how the general works. We can't just show up the day of the game & free style it from there. You practice the entire week for Saturday with a basic blue print. With that in mind there has been heavy wind out there all week. Sortve limits how we can air the ball out. If weather passes I'm sure he'll be less conservative just not all out. Far as defense goes. Well be playing man the entire game. No nickel. Stacking the box against dalvin & calling heavy blitz packages to throw off francois. Hopefully that's transparent enough for the jive meters to comprehend. Certainly no excuses. Common sense would be they will have the same limitations we have as well. Yall people r priceless but it was pretty funny.

Advertisement
Someone tell me why Rick can't call all the plays and needs to dummy down the playbook because it rained a few days before the game.

Not only does the field at HRS have half the day on Friday and up until 8pm on Saturday (suppose to be sunny and beautiful) to dry out, but it also has a state of the art drainage system under it that can dry a saturated field in a couple of hours. That rules out field conditions as a factor. Can't think of anything else, besides possibly a shortened amount of practice time this week, that would warrant limiting the playbook at all.

Because Brooklyndee said so.
Clarification: He found this in some publication only him could read because it was written in the same language he used in the original post.

Pete has said Brooklyn is well connected. This is disappointing if true.

Richt will do whatever it takes to win. I firmly believe that what Richt calls during the game will not be predetermined 48 hours before the game.

I don't disagree with this but if Brooklyn saying it I'm a tad concerned. I hope he's just **** drunk.

You guys are killing me. God willing there will be no weather that affects the game come Saturday night. However the whole week has been **** weather thus far. Everything that we've been running is very basic. If you can't practice you're game plan coming into the game it is very difficult to then execute it come game time. This is common sense to anyone who's played basic sports beyond pee wee. Hopefully there's some plays that richt is very confident in brad going out & executing on the fly. I just know up until this point the plan was opening it up this week. Lots of different packages we haven't seen yet this year. Corn & Coley were gonna be handling special teams. Now because of this weather Richt is going back to what he's comfortable with. So berrios will still be on St. & for the geniuses who mention wet cleats as the reason to dummy down a play book... jeezus man. The wind is richts main concern to go with a wet ball. In heavy Winds or wet play it's not really conducive with a wide open passing game. If all this weather is passed **** push some plays into the walk through & half practice tomorrow. Trust we all wanna see fireworks.

There are some ignorant people on this board. I don't know how some of you survive in the real world.

I'd assume you're calling me ignorant... ignorant would be coming on here & giving out our game plan which is what seems to be the only thing yall will comprehend. It's irrelevant that I have my degree from the University of Miami & I make a very good living for myself. I'd much rather your approval. Yessum Isa show would massa. Insults over a computer screen aren't my Forte but boy do I wish some of yall would consider the same.

You said there would be a new punt returner for this game. Does that claim still hold true?

You said there would be a new punt returner for this game. Does that claim still hold true?

Nvr mind just saw ur last porst

Advertisement
Because Brooklyndee said so.
Clarification: He found this in some publication only him could read because it was written in the same language he used in the original post.

Richt will do whatever it takes to win. I firmly believe that what Richt calls during the game will not be predetermined 48 hours before the game.

I don't disagree with this but if Brooklyn saying it I'm a tad concerned. I hope he's just **** drunk.

You guys are killing me. God willing there will be no weather that affects the game come Saturday night. However the whole week has been **** weather thus far. Everything that we've been running is very basic. If you can't practice you're game plan coming into the game it is very difficult to then execute it come game time. This is common sense to anyone who's played basic sports beyond pee wee. Hopefully there's some plays that richt is very confident in brad going out & executing on the fly. I just know up until this point the plan was opening it up this week. Lots of different packages we haven't seen yet this year. Corn & Coley were gonna be handling special teams. Now because of this weather Richt is going back to what he's comfortable with. So berrios will still be on St. & for the geniuses who mention wet cleats as the reason to dummy down a play book... jeezus man. The wind is richts main concern to go with a wet ball. In heavy Winds or wet play it's not really conducive with a wide open passing game. If all this weather is passed **** push some plays into the walk through & half practice tomorrow. Trust we all wanna see fireworks.

Ok, I'll buy it, but for argument's sake, how about this: there's been no wind or weather problems this week at all, except for Thursday. There won't be any wind issues Friday, or game day, so I'm still having a little trouble with this issue of the weather affecting the game plan.

Ok, I'll buy it, but for argument's sake, how about this: there's been no wind or weather problems this week at all, except for Thursday. There won't be any wind issues Friday, or game day, so I'm still having a little trouble with this issue of the weather affecting the game plan.

That's not true though. All week we've been practicing under crap conditions. Tuesday was the only day we had a Lil sunshine throughout the day. Listen yall. I wanna see us open it up just as much as anyone. I can't wait till we finally start showing our teeth. But richt is a patient man & it'll only happen once he feels it's time. No point in questioning him or anything else. A lot of this is simply common sense.

No Sir. I'm not calling you ignorant. I'm calling the people mocking you ignorant.

I guess that's the real question...just how much and has the week of practice been affected.
Has it limited what they can do?

Advertisement
Well boys mother nature is putting her two cents into our shine. So far because of the storm roughly all officials have been rescheduled for next week. Also our long awaited opening up of the playbook will be waiting one more week. One good thing I'll chime in is on defense without giving anything away well be a lot more in the box. Dalvins ***** *** gonna have to earn his money this week!
View attachment 39364

WTF is that thing???

We sound like idiots of every fan base with the made up opening the playbook excuse...

We sound like idiots of every fan base with the made up opening the playbook excuse...

I don't know. The most idiotic thing I've seen over the last few days is the FSU fans and media clamoring for the game to be canceled. How about your FSU buddies? Were they shaking and hoping the game's canceled?

Advertisement
if we are in man all day long I'm worried about francois beating us with his feet.

And Cook in the passing game and if Carter is forced to cover anyone...Big risk. If the blitz doesn't get there, watch out.

You can't explain the inexplicable.

Sounds like either some pre-game setting up of excuses or sandbagging.

Franchise come on man. I'll spell it out even simpler for everyone. It's 100% my fault I forgot linguistics is everyone on here's cup of tea.#1 he has to dummy down the playbook because of several factors. #1 he couldn't predict what mother nature would do over the course of this week. No clue of the severity of the weather at all. However he still needed to be able to practice this week under the game plan that he would be putting in place. That's how the general works. We can't just show up the day of the game & free style it from there. You practice the entire week for Saturday with a basic blue print. With that in mind there has been heavy wind out there all week. Sortve limits how we can air the ball out. If weather passes I'm sure he'll be less conservative just not all out. Far as defense goes. Well be playing man the entire game. No nickel. Stacking the box against dalvin & calling heavy blitz packages to throw off francois. Hopefully that's transparent enough for the jive meters to comprehend. Certainly no excuses. Common sense would be they will have the same limitations we have as well. Yall people r priceless but it was pretty funny.

You know I have nothing but good feelings about you. But I've been down here, and, aside from Thursday after 2:00 pm there hasn't been any wind or much rain at all.

They should have been pretty much unimpeded at practice all week. If not, Rick said they could have worked around the Fins and got time at their bubble in Davie. On top of all that, everyone has known that the forecast for Saturday is clear.

I understand the idea of making contingency plans for weather. I'm not so sure it was necessary to go into bare bones conservative mode for this though.

Advertisement
Back