This *****!

Brooklyndee

We ****** or wut
Premium
Well boys mother nature is putting her two cents into our shine. So far because of the storm roughly all officials have been rescheduled for next week. Also our long awaited opening up of the playbook will be waiting one more week. One good thing I'll chime in is on defense without giving anything away well be a lot more in the box. Dalvins ***** *** gonna have to earn his money this week!

Advertisement
Advertisement
ran it through the jive translator...

Sheeit boys moda' nature be puttin' ha' two cents into our shine. What it is, Mama. Right On! So far a'cuz uh de sto'm roughly all officials gotss' been rescheduled fo' next week. Also our long awaited openin' waaay down uh de playscribblin' gotss'ta be waitin' one mo'e week. One baaaad wahtahmellun I'll chime in be on defense widout givin' anydin' away sheeit be some lot mo'e in de box. Dalvins ***** *** gonna gotss'ta earn his bre'd dis week. Right On!

Advertisement
Well boys mother nature is putting her two cents into our shine. So far because of the storm roughly all officials have been rescheduled for next week. Also our long awaited opening up of the playbook will be waiting one more week. One good thing I'll chime in is on defense without giving anything away well be a lot more in the box. Dalvins ***** *** gonna have to earn his money this week!

Translatiton most likely wet conditions st the stadium Saturday, we are going to load the box against dalvin

IMG_8121.jpg

I speak fluent Brooklyndee.

"This weekend is not going to be as good for us in regards to recruiting as we had expected. Hurricane Matthew has forced us to reschedule big time recruits' official visits.

Also, we won't be opening up the playbook this week as expected. [Ed. note: I don't see why, if it's necessary?]

That said, here's a tidbit on the house: We will be stacking more guys in the box to stop Dalvin Cook's ***** ***."

I'm an educated man, but I'm afraid I can't speak intelligently about the travel habits of William Santiago.

Advertisement
ran it through the jive translator...

Sheeit boys moda' nature be puttin' ha' two cents into our shine. What it is, Mama. Right On! So far a'cuz uh de sto'm roughly all officials gotss' been rescheduled fo' next week. Also our long awaited openin' waaay down uh de playscribblin' gotss'ta be waitin' one mo'e week. One baaaad wahtahmellun I'll chime in be on defense widout givin' anydin' away sheeit be some lot mo'e in de box. Dalvins ***** *** gonna gotss'ta earn his bre'd dis week. Right On!

I found a ganster talk translator, but I can't post what it said...

There are some ignorant people on this board. I don't know how some of you survive in the real world.

Advertisement
Someone tell me why Rick can't call all the plays and needs to dummy down the playbook because it rained a few days before the game.

Lay off the pipe

Advertisement
Back