This quote by MDCS on Brooks and the LB’s

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Manny is retained by some miracle of him winning out but TAC, Huff and Brooks still transfer out after the season..I wonder what Manny will say then? What excuse will he give as to why they left? Smh. (I know Brooks family said hes not going anywhere but you never know these days)

If Manny is retained by some miracle of him winning out but TAC, Huff and Brooks still transfer out after the season..I wonder what Manny will say then? What excuse will he give as to why they left? Smh. (I know Brooks family said hes not going anywhere but you never know these days)

He’ll probably tell Brooks good luck staying healthy, Huff good luck learning a playbook and Cave if he’s seen the depth chart for next season.

Advertisement
we already get gashed for big chunk plays consistently. Give the guys snaps. 44 runs himself out of plays consistently. 11 is in position but has the athleticism of your average Linebacker playing varsity football in Florida.

Sounds like someone close to him reads this board because he is low key responding to the "TAC and TAC dad going off on Patke in the tunnel after the Pitt game" rumor that was on here. He can slice it however he wants, the LB play overall has been so bad, you empty the bench to find one who can give you decent play if you have to.

I always revert back to the "Bama vs TAMU in 2013" when Mike Evans for TAMU was absolutely destroying every Bama CB in his path early on. (Finished with 280 yards receiving) and Saban literally went down to his 4th string CB to find ANYONE who could guard him and when he did he stuck with that guy for the rest of the game. He didnt care what year you were, whether you were a walkon, or whether you new the playbook..Find me someone to stop Mike Evans and empty the bench if you have to! (Saban voice lol)

I cannot understand why Manny Diaz isnt taking any risks AT ALL in this LB room to find someone who can help this defense. It absolutely doesnt make sense. There is no way he can defend it and he can get all high and mighty if he wants with his 2 game win streak but that is just the reason why people want him fired. He doesnt know what he is doing.
your exactly right on!!

Nothing wrong with small lbs. Sam Spence approves this message!
Hey bro, this isn’t the 80’s. You’re not going to get away with that **** anymore. They’ll just get him 1 v. 1 with a TE and throw it over the top like he’s dunking on him.

Why do you think something that never trended even in the 80’s is all of the sudden going to work now where the athletes are bigger and faster?

Advertisement
Spence was 195 soaking wet when he laid out Tebow.
tim tebow GIF
Timmy right after the hit..

Hey bro, this isn’t the 80’s. You’re not going to get away with that **** anymore. They’ll just get him 1 v. 1 with a TE and throw it over the top like he’s dunking on him.

Why do you think something that never trended even in the 80’s is all of the sudden going to work now where the athletes are bigger and faster?
I don't think this is accurate. It feels like it should happen that way. But teams just dont target the TEs like that.

Advertisement
How many of our LBs were stand-up DEs in high school who are now asked to learn to play WLB or MLB? I know Keontra was a safety that played in the box a lot and that's why his transition was smoother. But some of these other guys are either too small, too slow or completely lacking instincts.

Advertisement
Back