This quote by MDCS on Brooks and the LB’s

yeyo

Sophomore
Premium
Manny Diaz on #Canes LBs: "Sam Brooks Jr. is still out." Says some of the other young LBs are still behind in terms of picking up what they need to, to play beyond special teams.

If that’s the case we will NEVER see TAC or Troutman.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sounds like someone close to him reads this board because he is low key responding to the "TAC and TAC dad going off on Patke in the tunnel after the Pitt game" rumor that was on here. He can slice it however he wants, the LB play overall has been so bad, you empty the bench to find one who can give you decent play if you have to.

I always revert back to the "Bama vs TAMU in 2013" when Mike Evans for TAMU was absolutely destroying every Bama CB in his path early on. (Finished with 280 yards receiving) and Saban literally went down to his 4th string CB to find ANYONE who could guard him and when he did he stuck with that guy for the rest of the game. He didnt care what year you were, whether you were a walkon, or whether you new the playbook..Find me someone to stop Mike Evans and empty the bench if you have to! (Saban voice lol)

I cannot understand why Manny Diaz isnt taking any risks AT ALL in this LB room to find someone who can help this defense. It absolutely doesnt make sense. There is no way he can defend it and he can get all high and mighty if he wants with his 2 game win streak but that is just the reason why people want him fired. He doesnt know what he is doing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nothing wrong with small lbs. Sam Spence approves this message!

1995-rohan-marley-miami-hurricanes-05346406jpg.jpg

Give me 11 Rohans please.

Manny Diaz on #Canes LBs: "Sam Brooks Jr. is still out." Says some of the other young LBs are still behind in terms of picking up what they need to, to play beyond special teams.

He should have just said "I am a sh1tty LB recruiter and have failed miserably at that position because I can't develop them."

SMFH - Tell them to find the ball in a hurry. This weirdo is trying to reinvent the wheel while this team/program suffers.

Advertisement
Back