This mike leach guy

That drive is what we mean when we say "a Mike Leach team can't run the ball when they need to run the ball".

Advertisement
As bad as we have looked today, we are within one score of Mike Leach.

His team is fundamentally sound, even on defense. I don't care what the score is -- he's taking a bunch of 2* guys and kicking the Canes' butts. If Leach had Miami talent, he'd kill it.

You are judging a man who is going up against James Coley and Mark D'Onofrio??? By this standard, Mike London should replace Belichick.

No, based on his career.

His career????? You mean when he took over a 5-3 Big 12 team and left them ten years later as a 5-3 Big 12 team?

His team is fundamentally sound, even on defense. I don't care what the score is -- he's taking a bunch of 2* guys and kicking the Canes' butts. If Leach had Miami talent, he'd kill it.

You are judging a man who is going up against James Coley and Mark D'Onofrio??? By this standard, Mike London should replace Belichick.

No, based on his career.

Umm, no you said "kicking the Canes butts".

He's leading a Mark D'Onofrio and James Coley led Miami team by 6. The same team that Dabo beat 58-0. That was a miracle play away from 7-5.

His career is one of losing to all the good teams, and winning 9 games against the softest OOC schedule in FBS. Look it up. The guy is one of the biggest frauds in football.

I'm watching Mark D'Onofrio hold his genius offense to 20 points.

No, based on his career.

He's leading a Mark D'Onofrio and James Coley led Miami team by 6. The same team that Dabo beat 58-0. That was a miracle play away from 7-5.

His career is one of losing to all the good teams, and winning 9 games against the softest OOC schedule in FBS. Look it up. The guy is one of the biggest frauds in football.

You are simply wrong.

No, based on his career.

You are simply wrong.

What exactly am I wrong about? His record against the Power-5? Sucks.

His offense being held to 20 points by the worst DC in our school's history?

We get it, he says lewd things and to people like you that must mean he's a great coach. But he sucks.

Advertisement
A legitimate FBS coach would have run it down our throats, shaved 7 minutes off, and put this game away. Not Mike Leach, though.

No, based on his career.

You are simply wrong.

What exactly am I wrong about? His record against the Power-5? Sucks.

His offense being held to 20 points by the worst DC in our school's history?

We get it, he says lewd things and to people like you that must mean he's a great coach. But he sucks.

Miami is benefiting from the snowstorm right now. Leach's problem has never been beating good teams. It's been dropping games he should win. You don't know what you're talking about.

Miami is benefiting from the snowstorm right now. Leach's problem has never been beating good teams. It's been dropping games he should win. You don't know what you're talking about.

So we should want a guy who drops games he should win? We just fired three straight coaches who fit that description.

Advertisement
You are simply wrong.

Great points. You changed my mind.

In the last two years there have been many big jobs that came open. Remind me which programs reached out to Mike Leach?

There is no charging your mind and I, frankly, don't have time for a history lesson. You fear anything that is imaginative and slightly different, which is fine.

Yeah, me and every AD in America. The guy isn't a good coach.

MIke Leach just beat us with Defense. Don't ever want to hear about he isn't a good coach. Dude has zero 5 stars and maybe 3-4 4 stars total on the entire roster.

F this Golden era Richt era can't start soon enough.

Advertisement
MIke Leach just beat us with Defense. Don't ever want to hear about he isn't a good coach. Dude has zero 5 stars and maybe 3-4 4 stars total on the entire roster.

F this Golden era Richt era can't start soon enough.

He needed three miracles by our incompetent roster and staff to beat us by six points. Congratulations, Mike Leach.

They aren't a bunch of 2-stars. Quit being intellectually dishonest. Congrats on leading in a nail biter against an interim coach with a team that has no desire to be there.

FYI, he doesn't have Miami talent because he can't land a job at a decent program.

His last two recruiting classes were ranked below 50 and one was 77th.

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2014 Team Recruiting Rankings

Advertisement
You are simply wrong.

Great points. You changed my mind.

In the last two years there have been many big jobs that came open. Remind me which programs reached out to Mike Leach?

There is no charging your mind and I, frankly, don't have time for a history lesson. You fear anything that is imaginative and slightly different, which is fine.

Yeah, me and every AD in America. The guy isn't a good coach.

You do realize that he sued Texas Tech, right? That had everything to do with the hesitation of other schools to hire him for 2 years. Yet, he did get hired, unlike some familiar names around here. Cough, Butch.

Here we go.. Posters on here are so........... Who in the world wants Mike Leach? We gave them the game at least 4 times .. SMH Congrats to Coach Leach for stepping to the side and waiting for us to give the GAME AWAY

You guys were impressed?? Just WOW..

******* Cincinnatti ****ed Doritos in his ******* but the Air Raid "genius" couldn't score in the second half? **** Doritos, **** Coley, **** Scott and **** the rest of this ****** ***, goldenized coaching staff. Richt should have the plane take off and leave the WHOLE cluster**** of a corching staff back in El Paso. Even the Mexican cartel's kidnappers would send these sad ***** back to sender.

Richt can't fire these sorry, sad sacks fast enough.

There are like 2-3 two stars on their entire team. They're like 75% 3 stars with the rest 4 stars.

Advertisement
Back