This mike leach guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Any competent coach would have had a 4 touchdown lead with the way we're playing.

Definitely should have chose him over golden if he was interviewed after the Shannon era

Advertisement
The type of coach he is would be good, yes. His scheme, no.
I like that he is more than willing to take chances in high risk situations. But I don't like his overall offense.

Advertisement
What exactly about their performance against the worst Miami staff in history is screaming "hire Mike Leach".

His team sucks.

As bad as we have looked today, we are within one score of Mike Leach.

His team is fundamentally sound, even on defense. I don't care what the score is -- he's taking a bunch of 2* guys and kicking the Canes' butts. If Leach had Miami talent, he'd kill it.

Advertisement

His team is fundamentally sound, even on defense. I don't care what the score is -- he's taking a bunch of 2* guys and kicking the Canes' butts. If Leach had Miami talent, he'd kill it.

You are judging a man who is going up against James Coley and Mark D'Onofrio??? By this standard, Mike London should replace Belichick.

They aren't a bunch of 2-stars. Quit being intellectually dishonest. Congrats on leading in a nail biter against an interim coach with a team that has no desire to be there.

FYI, he doesn't have Miami talent because he can't land a job at a decent program.

You are judging a man who is going up against James Coley and Mark D'Onofrio??? By this standard, Mike London should replace Belichick.

No, based on his career.

Advertisement
Back