This mike leach guy

Agreed. Richt is a homerun. The Leach hatred around here is absurd, however. He has done well with 2 crap programs. At TT, he scared the chit out of Oklahoma, Texas, & Nebraska every year, with inferior players. People who hate him prefer "3 yards and a cloud of dust." FVCK them and their fearful mentality.

People who hate him prefer winning championships, playing defense, and not having a one-dimensional offense that falls apart three times per year.

Dumb comment, as usual.
Not a dumb comment. Leach is a pesky. Innovative, smart coach but he can only go so far....Miami is a championship or bust program...and since Leach cant win a championship...guess what...

He can only go so far with WSU and TT talent. Give him real talent and look out. How do you know Leach can't win a championship. People like you, but older, we're saying the same thing of Erickson, then he got real talent and won 2.
You have a point there...but then why hasnt any high ceiling program given him a chance over such a long career?
I dont get this passion for a guy like this.

Advertisement
He can only go so far with WSU and TT talent. Give him real talent and look out. How do you know Leach can't win a championship. People like you, but older, we're saying the same thing of Erickson, then he got real talent and won 2.

It's only a matter of time before the talent excuse shows up. Bottom line: TCU and Baylor were far worse than Texas Tech, but those coaches somehow manage to compete at an elite level now. Leach maxed out at Texas Tech because of Leach, not because of Texas Tech.

Same in the Pac-12. He will make them good enough to stay in games, but as soon as all of the DCs figure out the passing game, it's lights out.

Step away from the keyboard and live for awhile. I don't have time to sit here and school you again.

We both know that you don't have the intellectual capacity to debate someone like me. Therefore, you have two standard responses:

1) "Ur dumb"
2) "Leach would win if he had the talent"

Your ****nal consists of personal attacks and unprovable "if" statements. Too easy.

It's only a matter of time before the talent excuse shows up. Bottom line: TCU and Baylor were far worse than Texas Tech, but those coaches somehow manage to compete at an elite level now. Leach maxed out at Texas Tech because of Leach, not because of Texas Tech.

Same in the Pac-12. He will make them good enough to stay in games, but as soon as all of the DCs figure out the passing game, it's lights out.

Neither has won a NC. Nice comparison, dumb, dumb.

I am absolutely shocked that the point completely escaped you. Shocked.

Advertisement
Mike Leach is a bigger fraud than Al Golden and Andreu Swasey.

His record against top 25 defenses is ABYSMAL, and his offense is literally useless unless he's playing cupcakes where he runs up the score.

Instead of jerking off to a video of him making fun of fat women, go take a look at his record over the years. And I don't mean look at the year end win loss totals. Look at who he beat, what the score was, and who he lost to and what that score was. Nobody has beat up on cupcakes more than Leach.

His one claim to fame is beating the mighty Mack Brown on a last second TD.

I am absolutely shocked that the point completely escaped you. Shocked.

You had a point? There's a first. You think Patterson is a crap coach too, right? What's he ever won?

Career:

Mike Leach: .590 winning percentage

Gary Patterson: .750 winning percentage

They aren't in the same league at all

"But guysm, Mike Leach is a pirate and made fun of fat girls and I think that's cool so it must mean he's a great football coach"

Career:

Mike Leach: .590 winning percentage

Gary Patterson: .750 winning percentage

They aren't in the same league at all

"But guysm, Mike Leach is a pirate and made fun of fat girls and I think that's cool so it must mean he's a great football coach"

They are both great coaches. Leach just went 9-4 at Washington St and was coach of the year in the Pac 12. When he arrived 3 or 4 years prior they were 2-10.

Most of our fans had no idea our admin was prepared to pay top dollar for an SEC coach, so why wouldn't we have fans pining for Leach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back