THIS MIGHT GET INTERESTING FOLKS

Advertisement
Yawn. Wake me up when Bama gets busted

You may miss your life my man! Not worth it.

I been to your spot before. You got some bomb *** bbq. You used to do like a trailer up by was it Sheridan? I just remember it was by one of my warehouses on the same street as Scarlett. I'm pretty sure if I remember right my brother told me trinimikes was what the spot was called

I know Darnay Holmes and his dad well since I live in Southern CA and he and his brother attended HS with my son. I can't comment on the Brooklyndee's allegations regarding Keyshawn but I will add something regarding his recruitment to UCLA. The Jules' family has been helping the Holmes' financially so Darnay could attend Oaks and Newberry Park HS, schools he attended before Calabasas. Nick Jules, a subpar QB at Brethern HS, just got a walk on- not a preferred walk on- as part of a package deal for Darnay to commit to UCLA. Brooklyndee may be able to confirm this. Jules has no business academically nor athletically getting admitted even as a regular walk on at UCLA. This will demonstrate the extent that some schools will go to to get a national recruit. Sure everyone has heard of package deals for players as preferred walk ons or scholarships. But has anyone heard it for a player that will never contribute as a walk on at a prestigious high academic school like UCLA?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One thing I've learned over the years is that college football is always cyclical.

Just wait till Bama loses 2-3 games for a couple years. They'll then have a 4-5 loss season, Saban will "retire", and THEN you'll see the NCAA wolves pounce. Same story with every revenue-producing team - Emmert and his cronies will ride that gravy train as long as they can and when the well starts to run dry - that's when they rush in with their "preserving the integrity of amateur sports" and "promoting the welfare of the student-athlete" BS.

Lol don't hold your breath, once saban retires, dabo will take his spot (hopefully he leaves to the NFL) but I don't see the almighty SEC ever getting punished especially bama. I mean bama pays recruits to come there and pay seniors to stay, they will be on top for awhile.

Dabo has built his own legacy, i don't see him leaving clemson for a long time.

You kidding me? Right after winning the NC, Dabo mentioned Alabaga more than his own team. Alabaga will have Dabo at "hello."

There is no question the NCAA is in cahoots with these mega programs. They are the most corrupt organization of all when it comes to college sports. I wonder how long into Joe Pa's prostate cancer before the NCAA OK'd the release of the Pedderass State University scandal?

Advertisement
One thing I've learned over the years is that college football is always cyclical.

Just wait till Bama loses 2-3 games for a couple years. They'll then have a 4-5 loss season, Saban will "retire", and THEN you'll see the NCAA wolves pounce. Same story with every revenue-producing team - Emmert and his cronies will ride that gravy train as long as they can and when the well starts to run dry - that's when they rush in with their "preserving the integrity of amateur sports" and "promoting the welfare of the student-athlete" BS.

Lol don't hold your breath, once saban retires, dabo will take his spot (hopefully he leaves to the NFL) but I don't see the almighty SEC ever getting punished especially bama. I mean bama pays recruits to come there and pay seniors to stay, they will be on top for awhile.

You kidding me? Right after winning the NC, Dabo mentioned Alabaga more than his own team. Alabaga will have Dabo at "hello."

There's no way Dabo steps in right after Saban leaves. There will be at 1 coach in between. The 1st coach to try and fill Sabans shoes will be tied to the back of a pickup truck with 5 confederate flags on it and drug all the way across I-10 if he slips up in the least. They're not building 55$ million football facilities in clemson to just let the man walk away.

There's no way Dabo steps in right after Saban leaves. There will be at 1 coach in between. The 1st coach to try and fill Sabans shoes will be tied to the back of a pickup truck with 5 confederate flags on it and drug all the way across I-10 if he slips up in the least. They're not building 55$ million football facilities in clemson to just let the man walk away.

That is being built as much so they stay relevant well beyond the Dabo era. Jobs like Alabaga don't open up everyday. You really think Dabo is going to let someone else test the waters out of fear? Yeah right. I didn't think he'd be, but dude's an elite coach, they don't think that way.

Is there anything in the mainstream sports media, even a blurb, about this alleged UCLA payment situation? I googled, but couldn't find anything, or is this just from BDee?

Advertisement

That is being built as much so they stay relevant well beyond the Dabo era. Jobs like Alabaga don't open up everyday. You really think Dabo is going to let someone else test the waters out of fear? Yeah right. I didn't think he'd be, but dude's an elite coach, they don't think that way.

I challenge you to name one coach that stepped in immediately after a hall of famer and won a championship. In any sport in the last 3 decades.

It's legacy suicide.

Zzzzzzzz

I could try to be as wrong as possible and would still post more correct info than this BronxDee fella.

You peaked with the AQM info. You've missed everything since. Know when to hang your velcro coaching shoes up

So if yall recall I told y'all how darnay holmes was commited & going to usc (which was a move keyshawn lined up $) well UCLA just found out they were flagged to the ncaa for cutting a check for darnay to his old boy for 50k. Funny **** is usc & Nebraska are apparently both responsible for reporting them. Where this gets bold is EVERYONE out here knows what Nebraska just did with gibbia & his people through keyshawn. So when UCLA fires back Nebraska will be getting looked into as well. This is so amusing cause out of all this besides the cash & relationships being funneled for keyshawn his ultimate win win is to be able to funnel kids back to usc. Who's the only team looking clean from the outside in. 5 will get you 10 both of them will go after usc for the stephan Carr situation.lmfao yall think for a second college football doesn't pay out yall dillusional. This is a multi billion dollar industry & recruiting is the life blood to it... were children in this game compared to all the **** I see out here.

all of this, its kind of amazing how Alabama is able to do what they do without getting caught up

Alabama doesn't get involved.

An Alabama bag man may only engage only one player - and it can be as little as ten grand -and it may be for more. These are independents - who just know who the university is after. And they help. Do they ever - help. For top players, there are car dealers and they'll "finance" a fine ride.

But the University doesn't get involved.

Advertisement
I know Darnay Holmes and his dad well since I live in Southern CA and he and his brother attended HS with my son. I can't comment on the Brooklyndee's allegations regarding Keyshawn but I will add something regarding his recruitment to UCLA. The Jules' family has been helping the Holmes' financially so Darnay could attend Oaks and Newberry Park HS, schools he attended before Calabasas. Nick Jules, a subpar QB at Brethern HS, just got a walk on- not a preferred walk on- as part of a package deal for Darnay to commit to UCLA. Brooklyndee may be able to confirm this. Jules has no business academically nor athletically getting admitted even as a regular walk on at UCLA. This will demonstrate the extent that some schools will go to to get a national recruit. Sure everyone has heard of package deals for players as preferred walk ons or scholarships. But has anyone heard it for a player that will never contribute as a walk on at a prestigious high academic school like UCLA?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

UCLA is a "prestigious high academic school?"

Lol no. It's an overcrowded state school for the plebian masses. Very average.

So how would this explain Jeff Thomas, Donaldson, and DJ Johnson coming to the U? Seems like the logic is when they come here there is no news but if/when they go elsewhere bags had to have been dropped. Help me understand.

Advertisement
So if yall recall I told y'all how darnay holmes was commited & going to usc (which was a move keyshawn lined up $) well UCLA just found out they were flagged to the ncaa for cutting a check for darnay to his old boy for 50k. Funny **** is usc & Nebraska are apparently both responsible for reporting them. Where this gets bold is EVERYONE out here knows what Nebraska just did with gibbia & his people through keyshawn. So when UCLA fires back Nebraska will be getting looked into as well. This is so amusing cause out of all this besides the cash & relationships being funneled for keyshawn his ultimate win win is to be able to funnel kids back to usc. Who's the only team looking clean from the outside in. 5 will get you 10 both of them will go after usc for the stephan Carr situation.lmfao yall think for a second college football doesn't pay out yall dillusional. This is a multi billion dollar industry & recruiting is the life blood to it... were children in this game compared to all the **** I see out here.

Most reasonable fans understand what IS and HAS been going on forever. Still amuses me that while watching Alabama middle finger the rest of the CFB world while riding their protection at the highest level of the NCAA and paying whoever they want, there are still those that want to believe it isn't rampant and can be overcome with positive thinking...lmoa.

UM

It'll happen. It always does. As soon as the SEC ratings start to dip (it's already started, IMO) you'll see it. A dozen years ago Bama was garbage. Let them go 7-6 once or twice again and that's when the NCAA will swoop in on their white horse - "Bama pays players?? Outrageous! Harumph Harumph!" By then the NCAA will have another cash cow to milk - maybe FSU, maybe Texas, **** maybe us again!

So now we just need to find 6 teams on bama's schedule to do the work for us. Simple.

Advertisement
Back