THIS MIGHT GET INTERESTING FOLKS

One thing I've learned over the years is that college football is always cyclical.

Just wait till Bama loses 2-3 games for a couple years. They'll then have a 4-5 loss season, Saban will "retire", and THEN you'll see the NCAA wolves pounce. Same story with every revenue-producing team - Emmert and his cronies will ride that gravy train as long as they can and when the well starts to run dry - that's when they rush in with their "preserving the integrity of amateur sports" and "promoting the welfare of the student-athlete" BS.

Advertisement
One thing I've learned over the years is that college football is always cyclical.

Just wait till Bama loses 2-3 games for a couple years. They'll then have a 4-5 loss season, Saban will "retire", and THEN you'll see the NCAA wolves pounce. Same story with every revenue-producing team - Emmert and his cronies will ride that gravy train as long as they can and when the well starts to run dry - that's when they rush in with their "preserving the integrity of amateur sports" and "promoting the welfare of the student-athlete" BS.

Lol don't hold your breath, once saban retires, dabo will take his spot (hopefully he leaves to the NFL) but I don't see the almighty SEC ever getting punished especially bama. I mean bama pays recruits to come there and pay seniors to stay, they will be on top for awhile.

Lol don't hold your breath, once saban retires, dabo will take his spot (hopefully he leaves to the NFL) but I don't see the almighty SEC ever getting punished especially bama. I mean bama pays recruits to come there and pay seniors to stay, they will be on top for awhile.

It'll happen. It always does. As soon as the SEC ratings start to dip (it's already started, IMO) you'll see it. A dozen years ago Bama was garbage. Let them go 7-6 once or twice again and that's when the NCAA will swoop in on their white horse - "Bama pays players?? Outrageous! Harumph Harumph!" By then the NCAA will have another cash cow to milk - maybe FSU, maybe Texas, **** maybe us again!

Dabo has built his own legacy, i don't see him leaving clemson for a long time.

Advertisement

It'll happen. It always does. As soon as the SEC ratings start to dip (it's already started, IMO) you'll see it. A dozen years ago Bama was garbage. Let them go 7-6 once or twice again and that's when the NCAA will swoop in on their white horse - "Bama pays players?? Outrageous! Harumph Harumph!" By then the NCAA will have another cash cow to milk - maybe FSU, maybe Texas, **** maybe us again!
They did it to Alabaga about 12 years or so ago with that whole Albert Means hubbub. They weren't the big mega program winner at that time.

You're absolutely right. They'll do them again when they take another dip and are no longer the bell of the ball.

We are gonna open up the playbook for the spring game. Richt didn't want our defense to see too much of the O last season.

Berrios will be replaced on PR duties as well.

Carry on.

So if yall recall I told y'all how darnay holmes was commited & going to usc (which was a move keyshawn lined up $) well UCLA just found out they were flagged to the ncaa for cutting a check for darnay to his old boy for 50k. Funny **** is usc & Nebraska are apparently both responsible for reporting them. Where this gets bold is EVERYONE out here knows what Nebraska just did with gibbia & his people through keyshawn. So when UCLA fires back Nebraska will be getting looked into as well. This is so amusing cause out of all this besides the cash & relationships being funneled for keyshawn his ultimate win win is to be able to funnel kids back to usc. Who's the only team looking clean from the outside in. 5 will get you 10 both of them will go after usc for the stephan Carr situation.lmfao yall think for a second college football doesn't pay out yall dillusional. This is a multi billion dollar industry & recruiting is the life blood to it... were children in this game compared to all the **** I see out here.

all of this, its kind of amazing how Alabama is able to do what they do without getting caught up

Bama has stronger pray chain defending it at the highest level. We need a replacement for Father Leo.

Advertisement
Ole Miss will get the hammer. The NCAA is dragging their feet but the investigation is ongoing. Don't let the fact that ESPN conveniently forgot to keep covering the scandal deter you from the fact that Miss will get punished. Ole **** is the SEC's sacrificial lamb. When they get busted the rest of the cheaters will point their fingers and say "see, the NCAA doesn't favor us!".

So if yall recall I told y'all how darnay holmes was commited & going to usc (which was a move keyshawn lined up $) well UCLA just found out they were flagged to the ncaa for cutting a check for darnay to his old boy for 50k. Funny **** is usc & Nebraska are apparently both responsible for reporting them. Where this gets bold is EVERYONE out here knows what Nebraska just did with gibbia & his people through keyshawn. So when UCLA fires back Nebraska will be getting looked into as well. This is so amusing cause out of all this besides the cash & relationships being funneled for keyshawn his ultimate win win is to be able to funnel kids back to usc. Who's the only team looking clean from the outside in. 5 will get you 10 both of them will go after usc for the stephan Carr situation.lmfao yall think for a second college football doesn't pay out yall dillusional. This is a multi billion dollar industry & recruiting is the life blood to it... were children in this game compared to all the **** I see out here.

What happened with Carr?

Ole Miss will get the hammer. The NCAA is dragging their feet but the investigation is ongoing. Don't let the fact that ESPN conveniently forgot to keep covering the scandal deter you from the fact that Miss will get punished. Ole **** is the SEC's sacrificial lamb. When they get busted the rest of the cheaters will point their fingers and say "see, the NCAA doesn't favor us!".

Ole Miss got the #4 class in 2016 and #36 this year. Recruits know what's up.

Advertisement

That's not unique to them.

Advertisement

We've never been in that position. We've certainly been one of their cash cows but due to all the **** we did in the 80s & early 90s the NCAA has always hated us.

We are gonna open up the playbook for the spring game. Richt didn't want our defense to see too much of the O last season.

Berrios will be replaced on PR duties as well.

Carry on.

U Crack me up. Funny **** is these cali ones you I'd think would be smart enough to figure out. Remember my nephew went to Calabasas. All his good friends are from there or chaminade. Darnay & gibbia,keyshawn Jr sloppy *** & plenty other kids come from Calabasas. You figure it out from there.

Correct. Old Urine has been on the precipice of the death penalty a few times in the past.

Advertisement
Back