THIS MIGHT GET INTERESTING FOLKS

Advertisement
So how would this explain Jeff Thomas, Donaldson, and DJ Johnson coming to the U? Seems like the logic is when they come here there is no news but if/when they go elsewhere bags had to have been dropped. Help me understand.

Just my opinion, but Boosters gonna be boosters EVERYWHERE.

But much like the Patrick Johnson / Peterson saga eventually showed us all, not all boosters are created equal.

Then you throw in widely varying circumstances each recruit may find themselves in....need for $$$, grades, associations (parents, head coaches and/or street agents) whether positive, negative or on the take....and in some cases, the true desire to play for a certain school...etc.

For example, I find it hard to believe that most boosters want to lay down top $$$$ for a kid they don't think will qualify academically....which might open the door for others.

If you start thinking about it like any other market place, as sad as that is, anything can happen.

Pretty easy for me as lifelong Cane who has seen the $$$$$ disparity with State schools and boosters to always believe the worst, even when it may not be there, but I think in MOST cases these days it is there.

UM

If I hit the lotto imma be the official bag man and we getting everybody

Same. Actually I will just put in place a network of bag people. Errrrrrrybody comin'

Man my whole FAM know if I hit the lotto we out to sfla to make the u lock down the south even if I get caught n gotta be on the ankle bracelet I'm down

Well, The deal is if you get caught, nothing happens to you because giving money away isn't illegal. You'll be fine. We'll get the death penalty, tho

Ain't no bags at the U, y'all got to know this by now.

Places like Bama, have loyal boosters not looking to get famous. They keep their mouths shut and take care of business. They don't get the university involved, don't get the coaches involved, it's all an underground system and nobody talks.

What do we have, or what have we had down here? Well remember our most famous palm greasing booster? He wasn't even giving out bags. It was cut rate steak dinners at Benihana's, and bowling dates. Maybe a hoe and a boat every once in a while. No fancy cars, no suitcases full of cash. And we almost got the death penalty. Think what would've happened if he was giving out real bags of cash.

South Florida works like this: most everybody's an attention *****. We're never going to have a secret underground system of bag distribution. Never. If somebody starts to do it, they'll be live tweeting it to get social media attention.

Sheeed, The luxury car guys managed to get three of our best defensive players suspended because they couldn't shut the fūck or get their story straight. Ended up being a bunch amateur hoes trying to take advantage of the players and costs them their last year. You best believe the NCAA would've been up UM's *** if they had not suspended those three players.

No bags ever at the U

Last edited:
So if yall recall I told y'all how darnay holmes was commited & going to usc (which was a move keyshawn lined up $) well UCLA just found out they were flagged to the ncaa for cutting a check for darnay to his old boy for 50k. Funny **** is usc & Nebraska are apparently both responsible for reporting them. Where this gets bold is EVERYONE out here knows what Nebraska just did with gibbia & his people through keyshawn. So when UCLA fires back Nebraska will be getting looked into as well. This is so amusing cause out of all this besides the cash & relationships being funneled for keyshawn his ultimate win win is to be able to funnel kids back to usc. Who's the only team looking clean from the outside in. 5 will get you 10 both of them will go after usc for the stephan Carr situation.lmfao yall think for a second college football doesn't pay out yall dillusional. This is a multi billion dollar industry & recruiting is the life blood to it... were children in this game compared to all the **** I see out here.

Can someone translate this into English?

Thanks in advance

So how would this explain Jeff Thomas, Donaldson, and DJ Johnson coming to the U? Seems like the logic is when they come here there is no news but if/when they go elsewhere bags had to have been dropped. Help me understand.

troll logic.

Advertisement

Same. Actually I will just put in place a network of bag people. Errrrrrrybody comin'

Man my whole FAM know if I hit the lotto we out to sfla to make the u lock down the south even if I get caught n gotta be on the ankle bracelet I'm down

Well, The deal is if you get caught, nothing happens to you because giving money away isn't illegal. You'll be fine. We'll get the death penalty, tho

Places like Bama, have loyal boosters not looking to get famous. They keep their mouths shut and take care of business. They don't get the university involved, don't get the coaches involved, it's all an underground system and nobody talks.

What do we have, or what have we had down here? Well remember our most famous palm greasing booster? He wasn't even giving out bags. It was cut rate steak dinners at Benihana's, and bowling dates. Maybe a hoe and a boat every once in a while. No fancy cars, no suitcases full of cash. And we almost got the death penalty. Think what would've happened if he was giving out real bags of cash.

South Florida works like this: most everybody's an attention *****. We're never going to have a secret underground system of bag distribution. Never. If somebody starts to do it, they'll be live tweeting it to get social media attention.

Sheeed, The luxury car guys managed to get three of our best defensive players suspended because they couldn't shut the fūck or get their story straight. Ended up being a bunch amateur hoes trying to take advantage of the players and costs them their last year. You best believe the NCAA would've been up UM's *** if they had not suspended those three players.

No bags ever at the U

That's why I don't understand why stupid muhfkn "fans" actually post things that even remotely insinuates MIAMI is paying on a public forum. Then cry about why the $ec doesn't get caught. They're smart, loyal. They keep their mouths shut and they don't post "we droppin' bags" for the world to see.

So if yall recall I told y'all how darnay holmes was commited & going to usc (which was a move keyshawn lined up $) well UCLA just found out they were flagged to the ncaa for cutting a check for darnay to his old boy for 50k. Funny **** is usc & Nebraska are apparently both responsible for reporting them. Where this gets bold is EVERYONE out here knows what Nebraska just did with gibbia & his people through keyshawn. So when UCLA fires back Nebraska will be getting looked into as well. This is so amusing cause out of all this besides the cash & relationships being funneled for keyshawn his ultimate win win is to be able to funnel kids back to usc. Who's the only team looking clean from the outside in. 5 will get you 10 both of them will go after usc for the stephan Carr situation.lmfao yall think for a second college football doesn't pay out yall dillusional. This is a multi billion dollar industry & recruiting is the life blood to it... were children in this game compared to all the **** I see out here.

all of this, its kind of amazing how Alabama is able to do what they do without getting caught up

Alabama doesn't get involved.

An Alabama bag man may only engage only one player - and it can be as little as ten grand -and it may be for more. These are independents - who just know who the university is after. And they help. Do they ever - help. For top players, there are car dealers and they'll "finance" a fine ride.

But the University doesn't get involved.

That's close. The University doesn't "directly get involved" bot at basically all institutions has she'll corporations that funnel everything. It's sortve like off shore accounts from back in the days where the routing is done through multiple ghost facets. Now you see me now you don't. Than again there is always like Nevin was the over enthusiastic fans that try & find their own ways to be relevant to the program. But those people are 100% on their own unless like Nevin was eventually they get tied in with assistants like hurt. It's indirect at best. That's all real minor **** though. The shell corporations is the real workers.

No bags ever at the U

Actually what got that started was juwons girlfriend when his dumb *** cut her loose. What supported it was Quan ig & all they dumb asses including corn,Stacy & Raphael driving they **** around school like it's all good. The nail in the coffin was none of them except Quan having paperwork in order to back up it being legal. The fact that the morons running the company had no record either just sealed the deal.

No bags ever at the U

Actually what got that started was juwons girlfriend when his dumb *** cut her loose. What supported it was Quan ig & all they dumb asses including corn,Stacy & Raphael driving they **** around school like it's all good. The nail in the coffin was none of them except Quan having paperwork in order to back up it being legal. The fact that the morons running the company had no record either just sealed the deal.

The real nail in the coffin was Miami. You know dudes drop their GFs at other schools and nobody hears a peep about cars and cash. I'm not buying that the actual universities are dumb enough to use shell corporations, why set yourself up for IRS trouble. I do however completely buy the idea that boosters get together and coordinate who gets what in order to land recruits and keep them happy. Much simpler that way, the university and coaches stay clean.

Advertisement

Down vote by mistake

Pardon my ignorance , but this whole premise is too interesting yet almost too far fetched to fathom : u pay for a guarantee b4 NSD and what's the guarantee the recruit will sign? U promise for after NSD and why pay if they r committed? It would have to b an ELABORATE orchestration to go on for any time with no leaks and no paper trail....anyone got any real inside info?

No bags ever at the U

That's why I don't understand why stupid muhfkn "fans" actually post things that even remotely insinuates MIAMI is paying on a public forum. Then cry about why the $ec doesn't get caught. They're smart, loyal. They keep their mouths shut and they don't post "we droppin' bags" for the world to see.

Think it might be because we're ******* around? Jeezus do you think if I was actually a lotto winner and dropping bags that I would post it on CI? **** y'all need to lighten up some.

If I were to set up my bag network ain't no way y'all gonna hear about it. It's just gonna be a 5 star here, a 5 star there, here a 5 star there a 5 star, everywhere a 5 star. Errrrbody.

Advertisement

No bags ever at the U

The weak link was the rental company. They were the last line of defense and not only did they not have their shīt together, they were pointing fingers and saying all kinds of shīt. That's the problem: this is Miami and we got a bunch of disloyal grifter hoes with big mouths.

No bags ever at the U

Think it might be because we're ******* around? Jeezus do you think if I was actually a lotto winner and dropping bags that I would post it on CI? **** y'all need to lighten up some.

If I were to set up my bag network ain't no way y'all gonna hear about it. It's just gonna be a 5 star here, a 5 star there, here a 5 star there a 5 star, everywhere a 5 star. Errrrbody.

No. You'd be talking about it on social media, just like you are now.

If you were really all about that stealth booster life, you wouldn't have dropped this post.

Like I said before, we can't have bags at Miami.

No bags ever at the U

This. Some fans on this website are delusional if they think Miami is dropping bags.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back