This is who Manny Diaz is...

Advertisement
That's fine and I'm sure they do know that, but my point was more about how Manny even got the job in the first place. His dad played a role.

The guy I know, who's been a long time defender of Blake James and more recently Manny.....is no longer defending either of them every time I berate him with how incompetent our football administration is.
How is all of this BS even possible?
Is it really a majority that just doesn't give a f#$%?

Bama arrived at the stadium wearing suits and no smiles.
Miami arrived in comfortable sweats like conquering heroes, only what have they conquered?

Bama is all business. Miami is all chicas, champagne...flash.
when I saw a clip of them taking pictures on their phones like they were in awe of the stadium, I k ew it Would be worse than I thought

That's fine and I'm sure they do know that, but my point was more about how Manny even got the job in the first place. His dad played a role.

The guy I know, who's been a long time defender of Blake James and more recently Manny.....is no longer defending either of them every time I berate him with how incompetent our football administration is.
Well, I know @Poopscoop mentioned not too long ago that daddy played a big role in his hiring. Angered many people how Blake moved without approval of certain BOT’s.
Which is odd because what benefits does Miami get out of being pressured of this political move?

Manny Diaz was never qualified to be a Power 5 HC, the best he could do was get a middle of the road G5 job. Despite having numerous interested competent candidates such as Rex Ryan, Mario Cristobal, Lane Kiffin and other's. We decided to not interview any of them and paid Temple 4M for Diaz before he coached a game! Manny is a used car salesman, he talks a good game but when it comes down to actually coaching football he's a fraud. Literally every big game Diaz has been our HC we have showed unprepared and got out coached! NC State, VT, Clemson, FIU, Duke, LA Tech, Alabama, North Carolina twice and Oklahoma State. Any competent HC Manny goes against takes him to school
While screaming at an official, Manure allowed a 96 yard cheapo TD.
Should have called a TO, to regain the teams focus, want this Clown warching yer back?.

Advertisement
Rex Ryan would be a great option at Miami. His players are disciplined and will run through a brick wall for him. He has that old school Miami Swag mentality. Our defense would be elite under Rex. The only thing I would worry about is offense. What's crazy Manny didn't even have half the resume as Rex and we hired him without interviewing anyone
LOL. The fat **** clown who gets fired from everywhere would have been a terrible hire. Go to bed.

I pretty much knew what was going to happen tonight in terms of us losing, and I also knew the type of people it was going to bring out and the type of comments that they were going to make.

Angry people that have no clue on how to win in life, so they need to beat down others for whatever little vicarious feelings of being a winner they missed out on because the canes lost.

I don’t need to be around this much negativity, so I doubt I’ll be around much. At least not until we start winning a few games and these lactating menstruating bltches decide to go back into the into their holes. Their leader is “what the ****“ who just got himself a nice juicy band today.
Bye Bye..

Advertisement
Hire coach. Fire coach. Rinse, cycle, repeat. Smh

Maybe in another 20 yrs, this fanbase will finally realize that regardless of who the HC is @ this program, they will always be hamstrung and disadvantaged to a certain extent.

The same fans who try to advance the narrative that Saban is only great @ Bama because of resources & administration support, fail to acknowledge the converse or flip side of that argument.
This is why its better to just pay the money for a quality coach because we losing money in the long run.

Advertisement
Nothing will change until the administration is overhauled with an entirely different mentality. Not even empty stadiums and diminished booster money will change it. The ACC is a cash cow, and the structure of the conference pay outs leaves little incentive for actually trying to win. Obviously Manny is in over his head and will never win here. That was obvious from the day he was hired to anybody without orange and green glasses on. The really sad reality though is that nobody can win here...in any sport. Firing Manny (or Larranaga or Dimare) will accomplish nothing except giving the fans a brief reset from their frustration. Until this administration overhaul occurs (if it ever occurs) my advice is to do what I did.

Bored Season 2 GIF by The Office

Manny Diaz was never qualified to be a Power 5 HC, the best he could do was get a middle of the road G5 job. Despite having numerous interested competent candidates such as Rex Ryan, Mario Cristobal, Lane Kiffin and other's. We decided to not interview any of them and paid Temple 4M for Diaz before he coached a game! Manny is a used car salesman, he talks a good game but when it comes down to actually coaching football he's a fraud. Literally every big game Diaz has been our HC we have showed unprepared and got out coached! NC State, VT, Clemson, FIU, Duke, LA Tech, Alabama, North Carolina twice and Oklahoma State. Any competent HC Manny goes against takes him to school
I never comment in here but I hate people who blame the coach all the time. Manny didn't make Hall blow two coverages. He didn't make Scaife get beat and give up a sack fumble. He wasn't the reason they couldn't win up front. Nor was it his fault they missed tackles. You guys want the man to coach, run the ball, catch, tackle, kick and everything else. When do you guys ever just put blame on the players. Are they ever responsible are they not able to make plays on their own? They played sloppy didn't do assignments and got handled up front period. That's mental and physical things he can't help them with they have to own that get off Manny jock please!!!

I never comment in here but I hate people who blame the coach all the time. Manny didn't make Hall blow two coverages. He didn't make Scaife get beat and give up a sack fumble. He wasn't the reason they couldn't win up front. Nor was it his fault they missed tackles. You guys want the man to coach, run the ball, catch, tackle, kick and everything else. When do you guys ever just put blame on the players. Are they ever responsible are they not able to make plays on their own? They played sloppy didn't do assignments and got handled up front period. That's mental and physical things he can't help them with they have to own that get off Manny jock please!!!
In college football, everything starts and ends with the head coach. There is no front office. They are entirely responsible for their roster, staff hires, scheme, and prep. It is their job to recruit kids that can replace guys like Hall and Scaife when then **** up or to find the right guys that can coach them better. It’s on Manny just like it’s on every HC around the nation

Advertisement
In college football, everything starts and ends with the head coach. There is no front office. They are entirely responsible for their roster, staff hires, scheme, and prep. It is their job to recruit kids that can replace guys like Hall and Scaife when then **** up or to find the right guys that can coach them better. It’s on Manny just like it’s on every HC around the nation
So you believe they have better players sitting? The players have to play this isn't Pop Warner he has to play what he has. You act like they aren't trying to get the best kids smh. Soon as a team loses it's blame the coach it's old and tiring

So you believe they have better players sitting? The players have to play this isn't Pop Warner he has to play what he has. You act like they aren't trying to get the best kids smh. Soon as a team loses it's blame the coach it's old and tiring
It’s his job get better players or hire people who can. Manny has been here 6 years. These are all his guys to a man. If he doesn’t have the right guys, it’s his fault. If he hasn’t been able to recruit over them, it’s his fault. I don’t think you proved your point

Rex Ryan would be a great option at Miami. His players are disciplined and will run through a brick wall for him. He has that old school Miami Swag mentality. Our defense would be elite under Rex. The only thing I would worry about is offense. What's crazy Manny didn't even have half the resume as Rex and we hired him without interviewing anyone
Rex hasn't coached in college since he was dco at kansas state in 99. Even as an nfl coach his overall record was 61-66 and 4-2 in the playoffs. I don't know why people think he'd be good in college. His nfl offense were mediocre at best. You think Richt was conservative on O, Rex would be worse.

Advertisement
Back