This is who Manny Diaz is...

Advertisement
Get this lipsy fook out my face

8E658E6E-15F3-4698-AE46-FC1213AE7424.gif
ECAE8054-8498-429E-8097-7E1BEBF3331F.gif

97107811-5502-4E46-BC4A-784E22E07EE8.gif

Manny is a symptom of a greater disease.

The administration at the University of Miami doesn't give a flying F about football. The fact an underqualified, previously-fired-as-a-coordinator, Manny Diaz even got this job tells you everything you need to know about football at Miami.
Pretty much. Spot on

Advertisement
Manny Diaz was never qualified to be a Power 5 HC, the best he could do was get a middle of the road G5 job. Despite having numerous interested competent candidates such as Rex Ryan, Mario Cristobal, Lane Kiffin and other's. We decided to not interview any of them and paid Temple 4M for Diaz before he coached a game! Manny is a used car salesman, he talks a good game but when it comes down to actually coaching football he's a fraud. Literally every big game Diaz has been our HC we have showed unprepared and got out coached! NC State, VT, Clemson, FIU, Duke, LA Tech, Alabama, North Carolina twice and Oklahoma State. Any competent HC Manny goes against takes him to school
I can't argue with what you wrote above.

Advertisement
Correct but atleast we made the cuban fan base proud hiring a cuban head coach eeo baby!!!! 😂😂
A lot of the older Cubans cheer for him, much like their politicians, because they’re cuban. However, my generation isn’t as loyal, I’ve noticed. I give zero ***** he’s Cuban, I just want to win.

Advertisement
All I can tell you is this, do not underestimate the pull Manny's dad has in this town.
Yeah but I’ve heard (from someone related to the Díaz family) they know he needs to win. Lose 2-3 more bad games and I doubt even daddy can save him.

I doubt he’s fired if he wins 8 games. It’s the inevitable we deal with this for another 3 years with the extension.

Advertisement
Yeah but I’ve heard (from someone related to the Díaz family) they know he needs to win. Lose 2-3 more bad games and I doubt even daddy can save him.

That's fine and I'm sure they do know that, but my point was more about how Manny even got the job in the first place. His dad played a role.

The guy I know, who's been a long time defender of Blake James and more recently Manny.....is no longer defending either of them every time I berate him with how incompetent our football administration is.

That's fine and I'm sure they do know that, but my point was more about how Manny even got the job in the first place. His dad played a role.

The guy I know, who's been a long time defender of Blake James and more recently Manny.....is no longer defending either of them every time I berate him with how incompetent our football administration is.

Is he the ***loon from Hecht who used to defend the Ticket seller on this board during the banner days??

Advertisement
Back