This is who Manny Diaz is...

Advertisement
Manny Diaz was never qualified to be a Power 5 HC, the best he could do was get a middle of the road G5 job. Despite having numerous interested competent candidates such as Rex Ryan, Mario Cristobal, Lane Kiffin and other's. We decided to not interview any of them and paid Temple 4M for Diaz before he coached a game! Manny is a car used salesman, he talks a good game but when it comes down to actually coaching football he's a fraud. Literally every big game Diaz has been our HC we have showed unprepared and got out coached! NC State, VT, Clemson, FIU, Duke, LA Tech, Alabama, North Carolina twice and Oklahoma State. Any competent HC Manny goes against takes him to school
you have some interesting points, but we only paid Temple 400K not 4M

Advertisement
Manny Diaz is a corch.
We have 0 players on offense or defense that would start on Alabama. I say only O an D because Hedley and Borregales would start.

Expected result against Alabama. We looked like some Ole Miss / Arkansas type team against them. Small everywhere. Looked like men v boys. Shameful state of the program.

Sadly, even after the result that we witnessed today, there's still mongoloids in this fanbase, who believe spending controls shouldn't be instituted in this sport. Smh

Advertisement
Lmao exactly the thread I was expecting…like I told fans who was in my section..Bama is the standard. We couldn’t block them boys bottom line

Advertisement
Manny Diaz was never qualified to be a Power 5 HC, the best he could do was get a middle of the road G5 job. Despite having numerous interested competent candidates such as Rex Ryan, Mario Cristobal, Lane Kiffin and other's. We decided to not interview any of them and paid Temple 4M for Diaz before he coached a game! Manny is a used car salesman, he talks a good game but when it comes down to actually coaching football he's a fraud. Literally every big game Diaz has been our HC we have showed unprepared and got out coached! NC State, VT, Clemson, FIU, Duke, LA Tech, Alabama, North Carolina twice and Oklahoma State. Any competent HC Manny goes against takes him to school
Shouldn’t you be celebrating tonight?

Advertisement
Manny is a symptom of a greater disease.

The administration at the University of Miami doesn't give a flying F about football. The fact an underqualified, previously-fired-as-a-coordinator, Manny Diaz even got this job tells you everything you need to know about football at Miami.

Last edited:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...an-has-backers-to-be-next-coach-at-miami/amp/.

View attachment 153491
I remember thinking please not Ryan we have so much better options, then we hired Manny smh.

Advertisement
Back