This is who Manny Diaz is...

People can Manny sucks all they want but we’re not going to turn into this being acceptable - having nothing to do with faction.

I pretty much knew what was going to happen tonight in terms of us losing, and I also knew the type of people it was going to bring out and the type of comments that they were going to make.

Angry people that have no clue on how to win in life, so they need to beat down others for whatever little vicarious feelings of being a winner they missed out on because the canes lost.

I don’t need to be around this much negativity, so I doubt I’ll be around much. At least not until we start winning a few games and these lactating menstruating bltches decide to go back into the into their holes. Their leader is “what the ****“ who just got himself a nice juicy band today.

Advertisement
Manny is symptom of a greater a disease.

The administration of the University of Miami doesn't give a flying F about football. The fact an underqualified, previously-fired-as-a-coordinator, Manny Diaz even got this job tells you everything you need to know about football at Miami.
They’re not serious about going to the next level. I think that’s clear.

Manny Diaz was never qualified to be a Power 5 HC, the best he could do was get a middle of the road G5 job. Despite having numerous interested competent candidates such as Rex Ryan, Mario Cristobal, Lane Kiffin and other's. We decided to not interview any of them and paid Temple 4M for Diaz before he coached a game! Manny is a used car salesman, he talks a good game but when it comes down to actually coaching football he's a fraud. Literally every big game Diaz has been our HC we have showed unprepared and got out coached! NC State, VT, Clemson, FIU, Duke, LA Tech, Alabama, North Carolina twice and Oklahoma State. Any competent HC Manny goes against takes him to school
Manny Diaz Used Cars.png

Advertisement
I pretty much knew what was going to happen tonight in terms of us losing, and I also knew the type of people it was going to bring out and the type of comments that they were going to make.

Angry people that have no clue on how to win in life, so they need to beat down others for whatever little vicarious feelings of being a winner they missed out on because the canes lost.

I don’t need to be around this much negativity, so I doubt I’ll be around much. At least not until we start winning a few games and these lactating menstruating bltches decide to go back into the into their holes. Their leader is “what the ****“ who just got himself a nice juicy band today.
We’ll see you on the day of judgment because the canes ain’t comping back during this mortal life.

They’re not serious about going to the next level. I think that’s clear.

I challenge ANYONE on this board to cite ONE, and only ONE, example of a successful college head coach who was fired on his way up the ranks while still a coordinator.

And no, David Aranda doesn't count. He was the victim of his head coach getting the ax and the entire staff subsequently being thrown on the alter. I'm talking a straight up lack of performance firing for sucking on your supposed "side of the ball."

I remember like yesterday getting into a heated argument with a client of mine who's very highly connected to the decision makers the day Manny was announced as the hire. It was clear to me that day that the people entrusted with acting as custodians for this one proud program operate squarely in the section of the graph that represents the intersection of apathy and incompetence.

It's bad. Whatever you think is going on, it's worse. The ones that care don't know the first F'ing thing about how to manage a football program, and the ones with the aptitude to make good decisions don't give a flying F about the game of football.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz was never qualified to be a Power 5 HC, the best he could do was get a middle of the road G5 job. Despite having numerous interested competent candidates such as Rex Ryan, Mario Cristobal, Lane Kiffin and other's. We decided to not interview any of them and paid Temple 4M for Diaz before he coached a game! Manny is a used car salesman, he talks a good game but when it comes down to actually coaching football he's a fraud. Literally every big game Diaz has been our HC we have showed unprepared and got out coached! NC State, VT, Clemson, FIU, Duke, LA Tech, Alabama, North Carolina twice and Oklahoma State. Any competent HC Manny goes against takes him to school
Maybe Miami will start making football a priority and hire a real AD and HC. Until then, we can't expect much when we play good opponents.

Miami makes the same mistakes over and over under Diaz, such as timely penalties, miss tackles, poor clock mgmt, etc. Nothing changes or gets better with him. This was just like Clemson loss last year.

Good lord, Cristobal narrowly escaped losing to Fresno State today and people still think he'd be a good coach here?

The simple fact Herbert has looked significantly better as a pro than he did at Oregon tells you how badly Cristobal held him back.

He's also garbage. Granted he's garbage that smells less bad than our current garbage.

I challenge ANYONE on this board to cite ONE, and only ONE, example of a successful college head coach who was fired on his way up the ranks while still a coordinator.

And no, David Aranda doesn't count. He was the victim of his head coach getting the ax and the entire staff subsequently being thrown on the alter. I'm talking a straight up lack of performance firing for sucking on your supposed "side of the ball."

I remember like yesterday getting into a heated argument with a client of mine who's very highly connected to the decision makers the day Manny was announced as the hire. It was clear to me that day that the people entrusted with acting as custodians for this one proud program operate squarely in the section of the graph that represents the intersection of apathy and incompetence.

It's bad. Whatever you think is going on, it's worse. The ones that care don't know the first F'ing thing about how to manage a football program, and the ones with the aptitude to make good decisions don't give a flying F about the game of football.
Had the same argument in the Hurricanes Facebook group. They kicked my *** out the group I made them so mad.....lol

Advertisement
The simple fact Herbert has looked significantly better as a pro than he did at Oregon tells you how badly Cristobal held him back.

He's also garbage. Granted he's garbage that smells less bad than our current garbage.
Only because he's not here. Game one people would be calling for his head. Cristobal isn't the answer. It's going to have to be an up and comer, not a leftover retread with a history of failure and mediocrity.

The definition of insanity.

Until they don't get serious about football, hire a quality AD, and then give that quality AD full control over the football operation....nothing is going to change. As soon as Manny gets fired and becomes the SIXTH CONSECUTIVE fired head coach from here that FAILS TO GET ANOTHER DIVISION 1 HEAD COACHING JOB, Blake James will simply turn around and make another horrible hire and stick us right back into purgatory.

The disease needs to be cured. We've been treating symptoms for the last 20 years.

Advertisement
Only because he's not here. Game one people would be calling for his head. Cristobal isn't the answer. It's going to have to be an up and comer, not a leftover retread with a history of failure and mediocrity.

I've never been a Cristobal guy so you're preaching to the choir.

Maybe Miami will start making football a priority and hire a real AD and HC. Until then, we can't expect much when we play good opponents.

Miami makes the same mistakes over and over under Diaz, such as timely penalties, miss tackles, poor clock mgmt, etc. Nothing changes or gets better with him. This was just like Clemson loss last year.
We only can beat teams that we are physical superior then. Any game were it's even or were at a disadvantage, Diaz gets taken to school.

no one knows what manny truly is yet, anyone that expected a win vs Bama is delusional, we are talking about the modern day dynasty. We need to see how he bounces back, he should not lose one acc game, if he does he should be out. His recruiting and staff hires buy him some grace on my end.
My initial prediction for this game was 52-10 Bama and it was slightly better than that, I’m not happy with the result but gives me a bit of hope for the rest of the season.

I remember thinking please not Ryan we have so much better options, then we hired Manny smh.
Rex Ryan would be a great option at Miami. His players are disciplined and will run through a brick wall for him. He has that old school Miami Swag mentality. Our defense would be elite under Rex. The only thing I would worry about is offense. What's crazy Manny didn't even have half the resume as Rex and we hired him without interviewing anyone

Advertisement
Back