"This is what App State does to people"

Unbelievable. I heard the bullshyt too. A loss would have been more beneficial to the program in the long run honestly. It could have really opened people's eyes with the money to make change now... this lispy **** can spin this as "progress." Absolutely disgusting.

No one in a position of power cares. Losses aren't going to change that.

We have been mediocre (at best) for almost 20 years.

Advertisement
I've been saying it's tough to win football games. Still on track for 14-1. #BuildingChampions

After watching Wario almost choke away a win today and then seeing Manny lead this comeback, I am confident as ever we got the right guy.

Kudos to Manny for this unbelievable comeback. Amazing. Just amazing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
clown GIF

Advertisement
They beat unc 2019. They average over 30 easy every game.
I don’t have a problem with the points they scored. It looks worse cause of the special teams td.

But our offense my god that was horrible.
They beat a 7-6 UNC team. Its not like they knocked off some powerhouse. They knocked off a completely middle of the road G5 team and who is to say that team from 2 years is ago is similarly talented as this current team?

Advertisement
They beat unc 2019. They average over 30 easy every game.
I don’t have a problem with the points they scored. It looks worse cause of the special teams td.

But our offense my god that was horrible.
You realize they had guys running open all game right? The only thing preventing them from beating us today was a half accurate QB.

C'mon guys you're better than this. How a Miami fan doesn't spot a **** defense is embarrassing.

Advertisement
Back