"This is what App State does to people"

Tip of the hat to App State. They are a well-coached team and have a few talented players on their team that I didn't realize they had (I don't care what star number they had out of high school).

That being said, Manny needs to go if this is continues. Definitive talent advantage and come out as flat as this after being embarrassed on national TV last week? Totally unacceptable.

(Btw, Jacksonville State is giving FSU a game.)

Advertisement
Tip of the hat to App State. They are a well-coached team and have a few talented players on their team that I didn't realize they had (I don't care what star number they had out of high school).

That being said, Manny needs to go if this is continues. Definitive talent advantage and come out as flat as this after being embarrassed on national TV last week? Totally unacceptable.

(Btw, Jacksonville State is giving FSU a game.)
Did you really use the word “if”???

There is no “if” in this situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've been saying it's tough to win football games. Still on track for 14-1. #BuildingChampions

After watching Wario almost choke away a win today and then seeing Manny lead this comeback, I am confident as ever we got the right guy.

Kudos to Manny for this unbelievable comeback. Amazing. Just amazing.
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

I really thought the talent gap is too big for App St. to overcome. Obviously, I was wrong. I tried to ignore the coaching deficiency we have which totally made up for the talent difference. My bad.

Advertisement
All I’m saying is if we would’ve scored the points that this offense was supposed to be scoring with an alleged offensive guru, the points they scored wouldn’t be the problem. If your the Miami hurricanes and you don’t have 20 points until the 3rd qtr against a g5 team then Fck yeah defense was not the problem tonight. Who give a flying Frenchman’s Fck if pappy scores a td late in the 4th if we hit almost 50.
Most "ifs" in one post in CIS history. Lol.

Advertisement
The sad thing is he was out coached by someone that really isn’t an up and coming coach.

Advertisement
Back