"This is what App State does to people"

Advertisement
Something the head coach of the University of Miami said after the game.

Manny putting that feather in is cap.
Barely bearing an unranked G5 school at home, which doesn’t have a single blue chip on the roster.
Guess that’s a signature win for a dude that has lost to FIU, Louisiana TECH, Duke and winless GA tech in a single season.
This team is nearly as bad as his first team.
We’re losing 5 games this year. Book it.

So it wasn't the problem because we had to rely on the QB not connecting with guys running wide open?

Was the defense not a problem on the final drive because App St dropped two passes?
All I’m saying is if we would’ve scored the points that this offense was supposed to be scoring with an alleged offensive guru, the points they scored wouldn’t be the problem. If your the Miami hurricanes and you don’t have 20 points until the 3rd qtr against a g5 team then Fck yeah defense was not the problem tonight. Who give a flying Frenchman’s Fck if pappy scores a td late in the 4th if we hit almost 50.

Heres a good quote from someone who would be the perfect fit for the program

"I know I get a lot of grief about some of the things I've said about Coach Saban, but working under him was like going back to school and getting another degree.“

Lane Kiffin

Advertisement
Last week it was: “This is what Bama does to everybody.”

This week it’s: “This is what App St does to everybody.”

Next week it will be: “This is what Michigan State does to everybody.”

Rinse & repeat.

They beat unc 2019. They average over 30 easy every game.
I don’t have a problem with the points they scored. It looks worse cause of the special teams td.

But our offense my god that was horrible.

Nah bro, they're trash and we're, uh, Miami. We should just show up and stonewall their ***. DA U baby.

Should we have showed better? Yes, for certain.

One thing I'll say, you switch our staff with theirs we get the blowout we think we deserve even though we've been nothing but mediocre for a decade and a half.

I'll give them credit. They knew who. And what we do better than apparently our fanbase. They were prepared for everything and executed defensively very well.

Our staff does **** all to game plan for the opponent that week. The stuff we do is predictable boring, and depends on overwhelming the other team. We don't scheme players open and even the misdirection and deception of last years offense is gone. Our route trees are assinine.

The defense, it's the same dumb Manny system that teams have figured out. We vacate entire parts of the field with blitzes that take time or overload a side of the field hoping we guessed right. We have no gap integrity and the cutback is there all the time. Luckily, they didn't have consistency at QB or the athletes to expose us enough to win. The plays were there, their QB dropped the ball though.

We won't get that lucky going forward against better teams.

My hat is off though to that team. Well coached with solid players, in particular on defense. That may be the best tackling team we play all year outside of Alabama.

More like

"This is what Manny does to Miami. "

Manny has the look of someone completely exposed after the game

He knows he can't give us any more than he's already given....he's beyond his capacity...HE'S DONE.

Anyone expecting anything better from Manny is simply delusional. This is the best he can do.
Yep. That’s exactly why so many of us were ****ed when this hire actually occurred.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Something the head coach of the University of Miami said after the game.

LMAO! Here's the thing. Had we played an exceptional game, mistake free, gritty, then I maaaaay cut him some slack. App State is a well coached tough team.

That said, we looked like ****. Unprepared, sloppy, unorganized. Manny was just so elated that he didn't lose tonight at home, because he knew it would officially be his tombstone as Miami coach. Manny's just not a good HC. He's got to go.

App St is a **** good G5 program, but if Miami wants to be an elite program we cannot be eeking out wins against teams like this. Close for a quarter or half sometimes happens but this happens all too often under Manny.

Advertisement
This is what ******* Manny does to cover his own incompetence. I knew after Bama every opponent was gonna feel
bolder and bring it to us. And Manny has no clue. This is gonna be a losing season. Mark my words.

Advertisement
Back