THIS is what a Miami team should look like

Move on, almost 20 years ago.
Different world different time.
It's like saying, this is what computer should looked like, and you put up an iMacG3. Meanwhile, the world is using a Google Pixel 4.
technology wise yes but muscle toning and mental atitude and character remains the same.give me ten guys off that team 20 yrs and they'd kick all current players a$$ with no problem.

Advertisement
I mean...

Nesta
Gil
Gurvan
Blades
Cam
Garvin

all have that “old school” cane look they dont do much smiling
Say what
1CE1792A-4EF0-44B3-8411-374A51644AF0.jpeg
about Gil?

Move on, almost 20 years ago.
Different world different time.
It's like saying, this is what computer should looked like, and you put up an iMacG3. Meanwhile, the world is using a Google Pixel 4.

LOL, Jesse Armstead was running a 4.4, that would've been good in any era.

Those late 80's/early 90's teams would've kicked our asses...P...E...R...I...O...D...!...!...!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmfao... this is the direction that this board is going as well.
I’m new to the board but I agree. The apologist and the people who get sensitive over constructive comments irate me.

How the **** we are supposed to dominate when we have fans like “it’s okay to be 130 out of 130 in 3rd down efficiency. It’s a new offense it takes time”

I’m new to the board but I agree. The apologist and the people who get sensitive over constructive comments irate me.

How the **** we are supposed to dominate when we have fans like “it’s okay to be 130 out of 130 in 3rd down efficiency. It’s a new offense it takes time”
Yea... you've been relatively quiet for a year... **** some here will do two thousand posts in a matter of months, lol
I don't mind opinions, but what I can't stomach are the personal insults dished out by these anonymous keyboard genius' who think they are the last word in sports commentary.

Advertisement
Yea... you've been relatively quiet for a year... **** some here will do two thousand posts in a matter of months, lol
I don't mind opinions, but what I can't stomach are the personal insults dished out by these anonymous keyboard genius' who think they are the last word in sports commentary.
I had someone tell me to kill myself a few days ago.

this is where manny completely misunderstood our greatness back in the day. We were not the flashiest team in the way manny wants to portray. These kids back in the day were gritty city kids dying to show up the schools that had all the glitz (facilities, uniforms, extra benefits, etc).
Also this was their way out - light years before the entitlement era.

I had someone tell me to kill myself a few days ago.
It takes a lot for me to get ****ed here... but what would make someone say "kill yourself"... very fvcked up.
I guess it may be asking too much for posters to comport themselves like we were communicating in person face to face. Taking advantage of the anonymity brings out the worst in some.

Advertisement
LOL, Jesse Armstead was running a 4.4, that would've been good in any era.

Those late 80's/early 90's teams would've kicked our asses...P...E...R...I...O...D...!...!...!

4.4 is the only metric, doesn’t Pope run a 4.3?
Based on your argument Pope should be better?

They didn’t have to deal with targeting and the crazy PI rules either.
What I’m saying it we got a whole lot of dreamers still living in the 80s.

I mean, I don’t like having the highlight of my life being high school but if y’all are cool with it...

technology wise yes but muscle toning and mental atitude and character remains the same.give me ten guys off that team 20 yrs and they'd kick all current players a$$ with no problem.
But you can’t so move on and stop living in the tie die shirt era.

Advertisement
Back