THIS is what a Miami team should look like

Advertisement
Move on, almost 20 years ago.
Different world different time.
It's like saying, this is what computer should looked like, and you put up an iMacG3. Meanwhile, the world is using a Google Pixel 4.
And this different world, different time is part of the problem.

Can't use the technology of a 55 T bird, to build a 2019 Corvette.
We as Canes have to move into "this different world".... fast.

1575578262171.png

Advertisement
For a few years Herbstreit used to say, “Miami is the best looking team coming off a bus.” Meant nothing.
That’s Strawleys speciality! To bad she doesn’t know jack$hit about the game but atleast the players are fashionable! Smh UM football has become nothing more then a late 90s early 2000s Cash Money Records music video. Im waiting for little Wayne or Juvenile to pop out. Lol ******* joke this program is, the biggest misconception that was every made was falsely believing this is swag and bravado. Smh swag in bravado is whipping the the guy across from you, period! I have nothing but apathy and resentment for this program now.

It's all about style; no more death stare smile

this is where manny completely misunderstood our greatness back in the day. We were not the flashiest team in the way manny wants to portray. These kids back in the day were gritty city kids dying to show up the schools that had all the glitz (facilities, uniforms, extra benefits, etc).

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've tried my best to resist ever saying the phrase "ok boomer", as it is ageism, but this thread is pushing me to the limits of my self restraint...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back