This is Telling

Advertisement
This dude is really getting under my skin. I don't want to hate anyone. Come out and say I love this university, and I've come to the realization that this marriage between us just isn't working. Today, I announce my resignation from the university, so this institution that I love can move forward quickly. Everybody gets to save face. Yes I know I am dreaming.

Advertisement
The very best thing he could have said was, "No comment."

Advertisement
And again excuses to where it’s never his or his other coaches fault.You had to know he was gonna throw the injury/rookie QB excuse out there.

Maybe if he had a DC he could pay more attention to what the offense is doing ( not that he’d know even if he was there 24/7 I guess) and DC with a REAL defensive scheme could be concocting something to actually stop someone.

I have no need to read or hear anything more from this guy. At this point i view him as a former corch , just like Golden, Shannon and Coker. He means nothing.
This. Who cares what he says? Everyone including him knows he's a lame duck. Nothing he says is relevant.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have no need to read or hear anything more from this guy. At this point i view him as a former corch , just like Golden, Shannon and Coker. He means nothing.
**** I didn't click on that ****, either. Don't need to read it to know it's **** and this **** is about to burn like an Iraqi **** field.

image.jpg

Advertisement
Back