This is Telling

Advertisement
I don’t know if it was this or another article so I am paraphrasing here but this is some of the most desperate and pathetic **** I’ve ever heard. he said something along the lines of: “even one of the players from North Carolina told one of our (Miami) players… I thought you guys were gonna win.”

He really actually ***&#ng said that.

Marinate on that for a minute.
He talks like a fan boy, not like a coach. Sad. Get him the fvck out of here now, please!

Advertisement
I legitimately have never cared less about what a coach has to say after a game than I don't care about Manny Diaz's rants.

I though Al Golden's sad podium rants were terrible .... Manny nervously sweating up there is just too much. I haven't listened to him once on the Joe Rose Show since he took over in 2019.

Could. Not. Care. Less.

16-14. 2-4 this season; 2-6 dating back to Duke last year.

About to be 2-6 after these next two weeks and fired Halloween morning.

Treat this trick-*** beeyotch and let's get moving with the 2022 season while Lashlee / Simpson try to rattle off four wins in a row for bowl eligibility.

I have no need to read or hear anything more from this guy. At this point i view him as a former corch , just like Golden, Shannon and Coker. He means nothing.
e3URFlLQywEPC.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back