This is Telling

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t read but he said that? JFC
Nahh but he used it to excuse the slow start

It took us a while to get into the game in the Virginia game and that’s to be expected. It would have taken North Carolina a while to get into the game if they weren't playing with Sam Howell.”

Benedict Cumberbatch Drinking GIF

Nahh but he used it to excuse the slow start

It took us a while to get into the game in the Virginia game and that’s to be expected. It would have taken North Carolina a while to get into the game if they weren't playing with Sam Howell.”
oh my god

Advertisement
No he didn't actually say that but it would be especially dumb if he did, considering that we pretty much shut his *** down, with the exception of all the QB draws we tried to shoulder bump him down to the ground with..

Advertisement
Just a matter of time before Manuel throws out the Eric Winston quote. Those guys are on scholarship too. We got a president with a renowned medical background, yet can't identify the virus in our program. So fitting.

I don’t know if it was this or another article so I am paraphrasing here but this is some of the most desperate and pathetic **** I’ve ever heard. he said something along the lines of: “even one of the players from North Carolina told one of our (Miami) players… I thought you guys were gonna win.”

He really actually fuc&#ng said that.

Marinate on that for a minute.

Advertisement
Back