This is on Richt

This is 100% not on Richt. Wow, I'm shocked people blame this on Richt, and in doing so, absolve Kaaya or praise him. I'm done if people are blaming Richt for not being able to win with this crap.

You're shocked the person most responsible for putting Kaaya on the lofty throne is blaming Richt?

Advertisement
YOu can't possibly think he played well. He sacked himself about 5 times. His decision making on the RPOs is mind blowing

The protection was abysmal. The RPO decision-making was terrible. To the extent Kaaya is responsible for that, he completely ****ed up. But he lit these guys up last year. Something is getting worse.

Sorry D, that something is Brad. And the OL.

D$ money why do you think Kaaya is god?

He's shown some good flashes but nothing out of this world and he clearly is not a gamer at all

Advertisement
Second week in a row we come out completely unprepared. Brain-dead penalties, running into 8-man fronts, inexplicably bad special teams, outmanned by a physically inferior team. This is really discouraging.

I thought the size advantage really stood out. Seemed like there were mismatches across the board on O

Kaaya was awful. Walton is terrible. The Oline couldn't block 4 random CIS poRsters.

Oh look, Njoku dropping passes left and right.

This is on cmr because he keeps playing Kaya

We won't win another game with bard kayak playing bank on it. It's a shame because our defense is so improved

Yltjats all you see wrong with this team? Really? Go to slee radio

Advertisement
YOu can't possibly think he played well. He sacked himself about 5 times. His decision making on the RPOs is mind blowing

The protection was abysmal. The RPO decision-making was terrible. To the extent Kaaya is responsible for that, he completely ****ed up. But he lit these guys up last year. Something is getting worse.

He has a bad OC and a bad QB coach. He has regressed under Richt BIG TIME.

Advertisement
Richt should have recruited a QB for Miami while he was at UGA that's what the great coaches do- think ahead

This was just a bad game overall. Offense and defense was off. This is the loudest game a lot of the new kids have been in and that may have been a little bit of the issue. Brad is just off this year. He has more INT's through 6 games than all of last year. Takes to long to get rid of the ball and has no escape abilities. I hope the pros see something in him and he heads off, then we either need to beef up the Oline or get a mobile QB.

This is on cmr because he keeps playing Kaya

We won't win another game with bard kayak playing bank on it. It's a shame because our defense is so improved

Defense Gave up 500 and 37 pts...

What did you expect? The defense is depleted and has been on the field practically the whole season. If we could muster anything on defense maybe the young guys could catch their breath, but no, its 3 and out almost every drive. Thats on Richt. This same offense returned 10 starters and looked much better even with our boy Coley at the helm. I'd trade up for him in a heartbeat. Richt is garbage.

Advertisement
This is 100% not on Richt. Wow, I'm shocked people blame this on Richt, and in doing so, absolve Kaaya or praise him. I'm done if people are blaming Richt for not being able to win with this crap.

You're shocked the person most responsible for putting Kaaya on the lofty throne is blaming Richt?

Well.....

D has an infinity for mediocre qb play. Tebow , Morris and now Kayaa. I listen to D Money on evaluating most positions , but not qb.

D$ money why do you think Kaaya is god?

I don't think he's God. I think he's better than what we're seeing. If you want an example of what I'm talking about, watch last year's game against VT.

Advertisement
Back