This is on Richt

Richt has never coached a quick turnaround Thursday like this. I said to watch out for preparation issues earlier this week.

Va tech Dline is not physically inferior to our oline. They proved they were the better group all night long.

#searelsmustgo

Advertisement
Miami had many chances to be the greatest Dynasty ever. Too many bad coaching hires over the years. Too many good coaches leaving the first chance they got.

You see, Richt should have foreseen going to Miami three years ago and started sending UGA recruits to Miami so that he'd have a great team when he arrived. What a dummy for not stocking up talent ahead of time.

Advertisement
This is on cmr because he keeps playing Kaya

Kaaya threw for 323 yards and 2 TDs. We ran for 50 yards against a defensive front with midgets. We drop more passes than any team in Power 5. I'm not going to pin everything on Kaaya.

YOu can't possibly think he played well. He sacked himself about 5 times. His decision making on the RPOs is mind blowing

That said Richt does himself no favors. They are a match made in ****.

Honestly the defense has been getting gashed all year they have just been able to cause more negative plays in those games. That didn't happen tonight they just got gashed. Also our 3rd down defense has been atrocious these last few weeks. We are still letting inferior teams look like all stars against us. I can't even begin to blame one thing for this team there are several things going very very wrong. I blame the strength and conditioning staff for all the injuries first of all.

There isnt an OC in the country that could turn this shid into sugar.

No competent OC is going to accept this job with coach Searels coaching.

Advertisement
Va tech Dline is not physically inferior to our oline. They proved they were the better group all night long.

They are small. We didn't punish them for their size and played to their strength as interior rushers. This is a front we dominated the past two years.

Hold up fellas! Richt is good for The U...as long as he is not calling the offense. I hope he realizes this just as he did try to make adjustments by having Kaaya out of the shotgun and getting rid of the painful RPO.

I hope he decides to hire a top notch OC to fix this mess. Tonight should be the deciding factor for him to realize he just isn't made to be an OC.

Blame Kaaya, the O-Line and whoever else you want to blame but the constant here is the play calling! Flat out awful!!!

Perhaps we should recruit players that can catch passes and not commit penalties.

Advertisement
This is 100% not on Richt. Wow, I'm shocked people blame this on Richt, and in doing so, absolve Kaaya or praise him. I'm done if people are blaming Richt for not being able to win with this crap.

Advertisement
YOu can't possibly think he played well. He sacked himself about 5 times. His decision making on the RPOs is mind blowing

The protection was abysmal. The RPO decision-making was terrible. To the extent Kaaya is responsible for that, he completely ****ed up. But he lit these guys up last year. Something is getting worse.

Sigh maybe we should've gotten Butch mayne [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is on cmr because he keeps playing Kaya

Kaaya threw for 323 yards and 2 TDs. We ran for 50 yards against a defensive front with midgets. We drop more passes than any team in Power 5. I'm not going to pin everything on Kaaya.

Its pretty obvious Kaaya is the biggest issue, problem, and handicap on this team. He made some average throws to wide open wrs bc of busted coverages I'm not impressed.

Didn't most of his stats come after being the reason the team was behind in the 1st place?

Another game. Another embarrassing loss. Team has no identity, no fire, no passion. It's over boys the U is no more and never coming back. I hope they fold up shop

Advertisement
Back