This is on Richt

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
Second week in a row we come out completely unprepared. Brain-dead penalties, running into 8-man fronts, inexplicably bad special teams, outmanned by a physically inferior team. This is really discouraging.

Advertisement
Second week in a row we come out completely unprepared. Brain-dead penalties, running into 8-man fronts, inexplicably bad special teams, outmanned by a physically inferior team. This is really discouraging.

Why are people shocked?

This is who he is. This is who he has been at UGA the last decade. That is why some of us wanted nothing to do with him.

He needs to fire himself as OC immediately.

Again, wasting first and second downs in the red zones with ill fitting run calls, zero short/intermediate/middle passing game, etc.

This is on cmr because he keeps playing Kaya

We won't win another game with bard kayak playing bank on it. It's a shame because our defense is so improved

Advertisement
I really wonder if people looked into Rickt or if they just heard "SEC coach and former Cane" and just assumed he was good. I was beside myself when he was hired.

The only thing I hold Richt accountable for is his decision to keep playing Brad Kaaya. IMO it doesn't matter how great a game he calls Kaaya will find away to lose when it comes to games of this magnitude. This is what we've seen throughout Kaayas entire career, Art Briles wouldn't be able to change that.

Advertisement

I've seen more emotion from a three-day-dead corpse.

We're flat. Richt is flat. Only one with some fire in his pants of our DC.

Why are people shocked?

This is who he is. This is who he has been at UGA the last decade. That is why some of us wanted nothing to do with him.

He needs to fire himself as OC immediately.

Yup. If Richt wants to have any success here, fire himself and bring in a big time OC.

Kaaya threw for 323 yards and 2 TDs. We ran for 50 yards against a defensive front with midgets. We drop more passes than any team in Power 5. I'm not going to pin everything on Kaaya.

Advertisement
I'm more concerned about recruiting. What's your take [MENTION=2]DMoney[/MENTION]?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Well Richt got one thing right this is his last coaching destination. It's obvious that Richt at UGA was average with great/ elite players.

We won't win another game with bard kayak playing bank on it. It's a shame because our defense is so improved

Defense Gave up 500 and 37 pts...
This is the worse game they've played all season, but they have no help at all...

Every time they make a big stop they have to get back on the field in 30 seconds because our Offense goes 3 & out, every single ****** time.

Advertisement
Back