This is not the behavior of a big-time program

I’ve always thought Manny was an FSU plant. Now his sabotage plan is underway. Does he talk our BOTs into hiring Baker as HC when he’s done? Why not, he’s already talked them into his ruse?

Advertisement
Nothing will ever be worse than Randy Shannon. I just can't shake that memory of him calling timeout ON AN INCOMPLETION during the 2 minute drill against California.

Pure incompetence for two decades. Realize that once Manny gets fired, the last SIX head coaches fired here will all have been UNABLE to land ANOTHER head coaching job in division 1.

You can't make this **** up.
In all fairness, Shannons best UM team would beat the brakes off of any Diaz UM team....

Advertisement
Sad to say it appears Kids come here to play now, not to win championships. That’s what Blake James has turned the program into.

No it wasn't....it most certainly happened....but by all means....believe what you want...
Posted on world star or it ain’t happen...and Yoo Shannon was the worse game day coach we’ve had bro. Only coach I’ve seen tread 2nd half timeouts like government cheese

Advertisement
Somehow we thought it was a good idea to demote Baker and Rumph and keep them on staff. What value are they bringing to the table?

Baker has been neutered. How does that help us on the recruiting trail? What does Rumph offer in some nebulous recruiting role?

Why bring in an experienced DB coach like T-Rob, then undercut him by promoting a green coach? And our defensive struggles go well beyond ill-timed defensive calls.

What the **** are we doing? The only upside is Manny has hastened his own decline.

I hope it works out, but there are red flags everywhere. My goodness...
UM has a lot of priorities. A well run football program isn’t one of them.

Posted on world star or it ain’t happen...and Yoo Shannon was the worse game day coach we’ve had bro. Only coach I’ve seen tread 2nd half timeouts like government cheese
And yet he'd still slap the spit outta Lispys mouth....Shannon's 09 team would have had his *** runnin for the empanada aisle....

And yet he'd still slap the spit outta Lispys mouth....Shannon's 09 team would have had his *** runnin for the empanada aisle....
I’m skeptical on that. Look at how sorry we with NFL legit talent on that roster..every year he was the coach he sure fire NFL talent. 5-7..7-6 granted young team..9-4..6-6 dismissed..that 09 team was his best team and should’ve been better

I’m skeptical on that. Look at how sorry we with NFL legit talent on that roster..every year he was the coach he sure fire NFL talent. 5-7..7-6 granted young team..9-4..6-6 dismissed..that 09 team was his best team and should’ve been better
They still would've beat any Diaz team...

Advertisement
Somehow we thought it was a good idea to demote Baker and Rumph and keep them on staff. What value are they bringing to the table?

Baker has been neutered. How does that help us on the recruiting trail? What does Rumph offer in some nebulous recruiting role?

Why bring in an experienced DB coach like T-Rob, then undercut him by promoting a green coach? And our defensive struggles go well beyond ill-timed defensive calls.

What the **** are we doing? The only upside is Manny has hastened his own decline.

It's the minor leagues, man. It's not just Manny - Blake James signed off on these things. No AD worth his salt would think these moves are a good idea. TRob and Simpson were fine hires. But demoting and keeping around Baker Act and Rump (despite what folks claim that he's being shelved until he leaves for another job) almost offsets the good hires especially if roles aren't clearly defined.

Usually can find a little something to play devils advocate or see a silver lining but yeah na you are 100% right. That's not what the top schools would do, can't slice it any other way. Definitely red flags and questionable leadership by the BOT.

Advertisement
I
Meanwhile Shannon just called his 4th timeout in the 3rd quarter..how do u feel about Rumph being retained and seemingly demoted ? I’m tryna figure out Rumph rzn to do tht
I haven't understood UM decision making in 20yrs...Wrong guy to ask...

How exactly does DVD being the CB coach undercut TRob? DVD learning from TRob is a great thing. Man our fan base make some of the dumbest posts. One thing I never do is knock a move before we get results. If these moves pan out u and many others look like fools.

Advertisement
Back