This is not the behavior of a big-time program

CanesAreAble

All-ACC
Somehow we thought it was a good idea to demote Baker and Rumph and keep them on staff. What value are they bringing to the table?

Baker has been neutered. How does that help us on the recruiting trail? What does Rumph offer in some nebulous recruiting role?

Why bring in an experienced DB coach like T-Rob, then undercut him by promoting a green coach? And our defensive struggles go well beyond ill-timed defensive calls.

What the **** are we doing? The only upside is Manny has hastened his own decline.

I hope it works out, but there are red flags everywhere. My goodness...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think that’s my biggest issue.
Baker/Patke literally bring absolutely nothing to the table. How do you allow people to be on your staff that just take up a position. You gotta be a recruiter or something 🤦🏾‍♂️

**** Patke got his job for missing on a recruit. Miami ohhhhh Miami why do I love thee this much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Somehow we thought it was a good idea to demote Baker and Rumph and keep them on staff. What value are they bringing to the table?

Baker has been neutered. How does that help us on the recruiting trail? What does Rumph offer in some nebulous recruiting role?

Why bring in an experienced DB coach like T-Rob, then undercut him by promoting a green coach? And our defensive struggles go well beyond ill-timed defensive calls.

What the **** are we doing? The only upside is Manny has hastened his own decline.

I hope it works out, but there are red flags everywhere. My goodness...
NFL caliber d-line coach with proven experience. 2018 D Line was awesome. Proven DB coach with an impeccable resume will result in better DB play. So you now you have a good dline and good DB. Question mark is LB and play calling, but I trust Manny to produce as a play caller.

Nope. But the big time programs are paying special teams coordinators a million dollars a year. Make no mistake it is POSSIBLE(not probable with this staff) that Miami can make a one hit wonder run at a title with the star aligning with a heisman quarterback and such but we could never ever sustain the success of the dominant programs cause we just can’t afford a staff like that. If we ever won a title we’d lose every coach on the payroll no doubt. We couldn’t afford to keep them. We’re playing a different game guys. Our expectations should be winning the coastal 80% of the time. Outside chance at a crazy one year run. That’s it tho

Advertisement
Back