"this is not Mannys defense"

Some of these dudes don’t watch. They didn’t see a horrible GT team running for key first downs on basic give up plays. They didn’t see 3rd and 17 where GT ran a standard give up handoff expecting to punt and we let them run for 20. Nah. That’s great D because they didn’t score 80 points.

They also didn't see GT rush for more yards against us, than any P5 team they played or pass for a higher Pct. against us than any other team they played.

Advertisement
Could’ve sworn the score was 28-21. Besides the sack fumble in the end zone, didn’t the defense give up the other 14 in regulation and on the first drive, 7 in OT?

No shade, my man, I’m legit asking a ?. I wasn’t able to watch the full game, just the extended highlights on YouTube

One of the TDs was on a fake punt. The defense gave up 7, the offense gave up 7 and special teams gave up 7. A trio of 7s.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The defense got shredded in OT. They were getting passed and ran on all game. This is the same defense that couldn't move the ball against Temple. The defense was pathetic.
The defense got shredded on one drive and one OT drive after being demoralized. They are not the reason we have lost these games.

One of the TDs was on a fake punt. The defense gave up 7, the offense gave up 7 and special teams gave up 7. A trio of 7s.

Couldn’t that still technically be on the defense? I know it’s ST, but there were defensive players on the field at time of the fake, where Mr Ivey completely gave up on that play. But I get what u’re saying.

Couldn’t that still technically be on the defense? I know it’s ST, but there were defensive players on the field at time of the fake, where Mr Ivey completely gave up on that play. But I get what u’re saying.

Our defense was good though bro. 7 points bro.

LOL!! Only 7 points!!! That must make Temple defensive gods since they held them to 0!!! Manny is smarter than I thought. He knew he wasn't ready for a big time team like Temple so he decided to cut his teeth at a less talented school who cared less about winning.

Advertisement
The defense got shredded on one drive and one OT drive after being demoralized. They are not the reason we have lost these games.

If you get demoralized like a pack of pussies, you are part of the reason for losing. The QB had a higher completion percentage against us than any other P5 team and they ran for more yards on us than any P5 team. Temples D held them to 0 points.

Advertisement
They had a rb playing QB and they did what they wanted to us. Defense looked lifeless.

Who needs to recruit when we got the best **** corches in the world corching up our DBs. Did you know they were the number 1 passing defense of all time last year? Even better than the 1977 Atlanta Falcons.

Anyway, despite only allowing 1 TD, the defense still looked awful.

The offense and special teams looked even worse.

Defense allowed 7 points in regulation and is not the reason we lost this game.

Terrible game management, terrible red zone playcalling, terrible ST play including terrible kicking once again are why we lost.

We missed 29 tackles that’s part of it also. It’s not why we lost but it contributes to keeping the game close or closer than it should be.

Advertisement
Back