This is Miami

I'm not gonna take the time to respond to each bullet point because I can't justify arguing with someone so stupid over and over again.. god bless and best of luck overcoming your incompetence and the inability to understand context

Just like your other dipchit stat thread, you concede. Good stuff.

On a side note: why do you use a double period?

Advertisement
Unbelievable that some fans are ok with losing to UVA talkin bout we are still building......this is the U where are the real fuqin fans man

Virginia was the bottom of the conference for years and in a lower spot than we were even during the Al Golden years. Losing to them in year 3 of a rebuild is unacceptable. There is zero silver lining. I can understand losing to Clemson or Bama. ****, even losing to a team like Penn State or Oregon, cool. But arguably the worst team in the conference? Nah.

Then what does that say about Perry

Be smart here man
Rosier is 5th year player who should not be making the mistakes he makes.Virginia forced Perry into a bad situation cmr and the coach up in the box saw Virginia playing a safety deep.the coach should've told Perry the safety was spying on deep routes.fsu and Virginia used defense that confused Perry but coach failed to adapt his play calling.with young qbs it's very easy for a opposing defense to confuse them.it's happened here before to several of our all-time great qbs it's up to cmr and co to game plan plays that helps build a young qb confidence.if you put in 5 star can't miss qb you still have to build his confidence let him get comfortable.

Advertisement
We don't risk losing games like UVA to help a young qbs self esteem. If Perry isn't good enough to beat out rosier then he needs to ride the bench.

Those of you saying it would be acceptable to lose games "as long as kosi is in and getting experience" are morons and hipocrites.

We need players to win now, richt can't sit back and accept losing games because you same fans would demand him being fired ( which some of the idiots on here have already)

If rosier wins out, then fans need to look inside and realize maybe this push for Perry so hard led to the decision in the first place.

Neither qb looks good enough to be a Miami QB, the one who gives us the best chance to win will be the one who plays, even if it means in a poor performance, not just give it to kosi because you have a hard on for him. Dude is not where he should be at this stage in his career and his inability to surpass rosier is more of an indictment of Perry than it is of rosier

First you all TEAR kaaya apart and the same ppl begging for kosi were begging for rosier then. Now we have ppl begging for Williams yet still bashing Richt? What the **** are we supposed to do with this high school level offensive line and this terrible quarterback play?

#1 defense, bad OL, bad QB's, we're officially Michigan the last 3 years

Go ahead and neg, I don't need confirmation. You guys just have to realize that players don't get to play because of star rankings. If kosi isn't good enough to start then he's not going to start. And we will NEVER be great again with this quality of offensive line

We averaged 7 or less games a year during golden and we win 10 in season 2 with a crappy QB and we blame that same QB and then demand to fire the coach knowing that the only reason we've lost games is QB play? Get a grip with reality. Let's just hope for a grad transfer

He should be fired because it’s year 3 and he still hasn’t found a qb. He should be fired because his offensive scheme is horse****.

If I had **** results at work, I would get fired. You excuse makers are the problem

Rosier is 5th year player who should not be making the mistakes he makes.Virginia forced Perry into a bad situation cmr and the coach up in the box saw Virginia playing a safety deep.the coach should've told Perry the safety was spying on deep routes.fsu and Virginia used defense that confused Perry but coach failed to adapt his play calling.with young qbs it's very easy for a opposing defense to confuse them.it's happened here before to several of our all-time great qbs it's up to cmr and co to game plan plays that helps build a young qb confidence.if you put in 5 star can't miss qb you still have to build his confidence let him get comfortable.
It doesn't matter what the **** he is

This is Miami. The player that gives us the best chance to win plays. Idc if Perry is only a RS freshman if he can't beat out the QB who you guys consider to be the worst of all time the he should have gone to a lower program

Idc who the QB is.

I was one of the ones who wanted kaaya to come back and everyone was begging for rosier and for kaaya to leave. I was wrong, even though Brad was better, rosiers legs won us games that kaaya could not have

I hope Perry takes it over I truly do but you don't just hand him the keys because he's younger. He needs to get his **** together.

We still have a chance at the ACCCG, if Perry isn't fully focused and can't take the reigns then that's on him

This is Miami. The player that gives us the best chance to win plays. Idc if Perry is only a RS freshman if he can't beat out the QB who you guys consider to be the worst of all time the he should have gone to a lower program

Idc who the QB is.

I was one of the ones who wanted kaaya to come back and everyone was begging for rosier and for kaaya to leave. I was wrong, even though Brad was better, rosiers legs won us games that kaaya could not have

I hope Perry takes it over I truly do but you don't just hand him the keys because he's younger. He needs to get his **** together.

We still have a chance at the ACCCG, if Perry isn't fully focused and can't take the reigns then that's on him

You keep using that term "can't beat out". Richt's mantra for playing more senior guys over talent has been well documented and always goes with the "safe" player; Richt always reverts back to experience. This was his downfall at UGA and it's happening now here. If you're getting on Perry, then you might as well get on Weldon and Jarren Williams as well for not beating out a horrid product in a 5th year senior. And in year 3, if Rosier's the best we can do, then perhaps Richt should evaluate him and his kid.

But stop using the term QB battle. Rosier practiced with the 1's throughout all of Spring and Fall camp. None of the other QBs were even afforded the opportunity. What makes you think Richt's actually using on-field performance? Because Rosier didn't do any better than Perry on Saturday.

Advertisement
Then what does that say about Perry

Be smart here man
Rosier start the FSU game, we lose!! Rosier would have NOT thrown those passes that Perry did! What's mind boggling is Richt kept Perry in that game when we were 21 points down to allow Perry to work himself out of it and the kid performed and brought us back! Now the stinking Virginia game he panics and yank him for Rosier only to get what he deserves, a front row seat to witness why his move in doing so makes totally NO SENSE!!! Rosier could NOT make 25 yard throws, floats down and outs. Get his receivers killed because of waiting forever for passes to get to them!!

Yeah! You think Richt made the best decision in a losing the game? If you believe that, then I know Richt has become the second coming of the USED CAR SALESMAN!

Idc who the QB is.

If that's how you feel then back along time ago kosar should've been benched after losing to Florida in 82,85 testaverde same deal and Dorsey in 2000 after losing to Washington.if the coaches did as you say the canes wouldn't of won our first or last championship.

If rosier wins out, then fans need to look inside and realize maybe this push for Perry so hard led to the decision in the first place.

You had me to that sentence; In my world of "This is MIAMI," Coaches don't pay a bit of attention to forums, banners, or what the fans want (no matter even if the delusional fans think they do); Winning coaches make their choices based on personnel and on what gets the program a "W."

As you suggest, its hard to have that work all the time, so you take some losses.

Just like your other dipchit stat thread, you concede. Good stuff.

On a side note: why do you use a double period?
dip**** stats thread? you don't like the stats so it's dumb?

alright ha. gtfo my mentions man, find another hobby, perhaps a family and a job

Advertisement
You had me to that sentence; In my world of "This is MIAMI," Coaches don't pay a bit of attention to forums, banners, or what the fans want (no matter even if the delusional fans think they do); Winning coaches make their choices based on personnel and on what gets the program a "W."

As you suggest, its hard to have that work all the time, so you take some losses.
agreed, good news is season is only half over and have another 7 games of miami football left for the year (if/when we make ACCCG)

Doesn't look like perry is our future. Does more experience for him matter?
i'm not sure
people assume me saying perry deserves criticism means that I am a fan of rosier. I'm a fan of us winning, and I don't care how heralded Perry was in High schoo, he needs to be better to be the qb @ miami with these expectations.

hopefully rosier can pull out the W against BC

Advertisement
Our delusional, low IQ fan base filled with people living in the past want to put a known space cadet @ QB and throw the season away because they still have some infacutaion with Perry.

They don't understand we play to win and we owe it to the seniors, their family and everyone involved with the program.

It's clear as day NKOSI isn't ready.

If we're out of the coastal and ROsier is STILL the QB I definitely see a problem. But it won't happen. And if that ever happens, Jarren Williams will be getting reps not Nkosi.

But our fanbase is LOW IQ and cannot think of other things besides "NKOSI ARM TALENT OMGGGGG HE RAWWW SAVAGE"

Since you're talking about low IQ - not sure infactuation is a word. Infatuation doesn't have a c in it.

Also @Voted_Trump you still haven't explained how perry has a better QBR than Malik. But, he isn't ready?

You're a moron.

We aren't in practice, in the huddle, around the program etc..

It's apparent that something kosi is doing shows he can't handle a road game.

I'm sure we'll see like 1 quarter rosier and 3 quarters perry.
Idgaf who the QB is as long as they don't blow the game. I'm against the morons on here asking for a new coach
Asking For a new OC? We don’t get that, we’re just reliving the Gorlden years...

I don’t know how anybody would prefer a repeat of the last staph, over getting someone who might get us to where we wanna be. If richt maintains his OC position, things won’t end well.

Advertisement
Back