This is Miami

407cane

All-ACC
We don't risk losing games like UVA to help a young qbs self esteem. If Perry isn't good enough to beat out rosier then he needs to ride the bench.

Those of you saying it would be acceptable to lose games "as long as kosi is in and getting experience" are morons and hipocrites.

We need players to win now, richt can't sit back and accept losing games because you same fans would demand him being fired ( which some of the idiots on here have already)

If rosier wins out, then fans need to look inside and realize maybe this push for Perry so hard led to the decision in the first place.

Neither qb looks good enough to be a Miami QB, the one who gives us the best chance to win will be the one who plays, even if it means in a poor performance, not just give it to kosi because you have a hard on for him. Dude is not where he should be at this stage in his career and his inability to surpass rosier is more of an indictment of Perry than it is of rosier

First you all TEAR kaaya apart and the same ppl begging for kosi were begging for rosier then. Now we have ppl begging for Williams yet still bashing Richt? What the **** are we supposed to do with this high school level offensive line and this terrible quarterback play?

#1 defense, bad OL, bad QB's, we're officially Michigan the last 3 years

Go ahead and neg, I don't need confirmation. You guys just have to realize that players don't get to play because of star rankings. If kosi isn't good enough to start then he's not going to start. And we will NEVER be great again with this quality of offensive line

We averaged 7 or less games a year during golden and we win 10 in season 2 with a crappy QB and we blame that same QB and then demand to fire the coach knowing that the only reason we've lost games is QB play? Get a grip with reality. Let's just hope for a grad transfer

***Edit, people assume the above means i'm a rosier fan and hating on perry. That is not it, believe it or not, I'm a fan of us winning, no matter who the **** the qb is at the time of it happening. Whoever gets us the win i'm a fan of. Perry has all the potential in the world sure, but he needs to start separating himself ASAP or he's going to have a dogfight with williams for '19

Last edited:
Advertisement
Our delusional, low IQ fan base filled with people living in the past want to put a known space cadet @ QB and throw the season away because they still have some infacutaion with Perry.

They don't understand we play to win and we owe it to the seniors, their family and everyone involved with the program.

It's clear as day NKOSI isn't ready.

If we're out of the coastal and ROsier is STILL the QB I definitely see a problem. But it won't happen. And if that ever happens, Jarren Williams will be getting reps not Nkosi.

But our fanbase is LOW IQ and cannot think of other things besides "NKOSI ARM TALENT OMGGGGG HE RAWWW SAVAGE"

you guys actually think we have a chance against BC at night in the cold for their red bandana game ?

jajajajaja yeah no shot

We want perry exactly because we feel he gives us a better chance to win. Not to coddle him.

But if we gonna lose, as we did w rosier, we’d rather take the L while getting a young guy reps rather than the guy who can’t throw and will be gone next season.

Last edited:
Our delusional, low IQ fan base filled with people living in the past want to put a known space cadet @ QB and throw the season away because they still have some infacutaion with Perry.

They don't understand we play to win and we owe it to the seniors, their family and everyone involved with the program.

It's clear as day NKOSI isn't ready.

If we're out of the coastal and ROsier is STILL the QB I definitely see a problem. But it won't happen. And if that ever happens, Jarren Williams will be getting reps not Nkosi.

But our fanbase is LOW IQ and cannot think of other things besides "NKOSI ARM TALENT OMGGGGG HE RAWWW SAVAGE"
Change up your schtick.

Advertisement
We want perry exactly because we feel he gives us a better chance to win. Not to coddle him.

But if we gonna lose, as we did w rosier, we’d rather take the L while getting a young reps rather than the guy who can’t throw and will be gone next season.

There's no point in trying to show the truth to a tantrum thrower who doesn't want to accept the world as it is. They NEED their delusion that nothing is wrong and things will be great again if we just wait a little longer.

Whatever, I'm ******* done. I can't believe we are where we are, but it is what it is. Wake me up when there's hope again.

BTW, I guess we should now apologize to and thank the UGA fans for trying to tell us what we were getting in to. We just didn't believe them, but they were right.

There's no point in trying to show the truth to a tantrum thrower who doesn't want to accept the world as it is. They NEED their delusion that nothing is wrong and things will be great again if we just wait a little longer.

Whatever, I'm ******* done. I can't believe we are where we are, but it is what it is. Wake me up when there's hope again.

BTW, I guess we should now apologize to and thank the UGA fans for trying to tell us what we were getting in to. We just didn't believe them, but they were right.
Yea dude, a lot of us are getting there.

But if we gonna lose, as we did w rosier, we’d rather take the L while getting a young guy reps rather than the guy who can’t throw and will be gone next season.
The only TD UVA scored was because of Perry pick

So we are still finding a way to blame the loss solely on rosier and none on Perry??

Both QBs played bad. Perry cost us the game early, rosier wasn't good enough to make up for it

Advertisement

I hate UGA for this even more now..........they cost us butch. **** I would take Marios *** as of now..........UGA fuqed us with recruits and coaching.

The only TD UVA scored was because of Perry pick

So we are still finding a way to blame the loss solely on rosier and none on Perry??

Both QBs played bad. Perry cost us the game early, rosier wasn't good enough to make up for it

Dude, we scored 13 points in 60 minutes against freeking Virginia. One pick did not cost us that game. Whatever, enjoy whatever bed time story you tell yourself that allows you to sleep and have beautiful dreams at night.

Advertisement
Dude, we scored 13 points in 60 minutes against freeking Virginia. One pick did not cost us that game. Whatever, enjoy whatever bed time story you tell yourself that allows you to sleep and have beautiful dreams at night.
How is that not incorporated in that ?

The point is none of you are holding Perry responsible. Is rosier good ? No, but Perry has much more to do with that loss than anyone on our sidelines

Advertisement
We're all basically arguing about what dumpster fire to start...
Exactly my point.. except some even know it's a dumpster fire and yet STILL go on social media and this site demanding we get a new coach.
Idiots

Advertisement
Back