This is Miami

Did you actually read your OP?
Oh yeah you were the one unable to realize that because we scored more on defense, our offense didn't have as many opportunities to score as we normally do.. (46 plays opposed to mid 60's like normal) and you in effect of making the low output from the offense into an average and holding that against the team

The stats are the stats, however you want to interpret them is up to you. Don't be mad when someone calls you out for nonsensical rants though

I don't get your point? Nobody said our offense was great, i was arguing that your reasoning didn't make sense. It's just as stupid now as it was then looking back.

Are you here trying to gloat since we lost ? I don't get it. Gtfoh fake a** fans happy to see Miami lose ha

Advertisement
How is that not incorporated in that ?

The point is none of you are holding Perry responsible. Is rosier good ? No, but Perry has much more to do with that loss than anyone on our sidelines

You're right, we're not holding Perry responsible. We're blaming his coaches.

You're right, we're not holding Perry responsible. We're blaming his coaches.
But yet requesting he be the starter.. which is my point. Doesn't make sense

Let them split 50/50. We'll see who's better down the stretch

Last edited:
We don't risk losing games like UVA to help a young qbs self esteem. If Perry isn't good enough to beat out rosier then he needs to ride the bench.
Neither qb looks good enough to be a Miami QB,... f
The guy brought us back from a three touchdown deficit against FSU, yet you can't stick with him any longer than one quarter when you're only down 10 to Virginia??

Maybe you didn't notice, but we still lost the game. Did you see any kind of spark when Posier came in? No. Because everyone, including the players, knows Malreek can't throw. You see the frustration on their faces when he misses them by five yards.

We've seen more than enough of Rosier to know he's peaked at below-average. Perry, on the other hand, even when struggling, is still more dangerous to a defense than Malik because his upside is huge. You still have to account for it because if the O line gives him time (big if), Perry can throw the strike.

The only TD UVA scored was because of Perry pick

So we are still finding a way to blame the loss solely on rosier and none on Perry??

Both QBs played bad. Perry cost us the game early, rosier wasn't good enough to make up for it
Richt’s playcalling the whole game, with both QBs, cost us the game. The defense basically got us back to even.

Advertisement
But yet requesting he be the starter..

No, requesting that we have better QB play and better offensive production and efficiency in year three than to be in the bottom rung of Division 1. Requesting that the head coach not name a kid a starter only to give him 6 total pass attempts, almost all of which were to basically throw all verts into what was essentially prevent coverage designed to stop the exact plays that we were running, and then when you do that to your QB, maybe understand why it is happening and change the approach rather than changing the player.

Why am I still talking to you about this? What is your point? Are you saying Rosier is better than Perry and Richt is the greatest of all offensive minds and UVA was just an unbeatable defense on Saturday night? What, exactly, would you say your point is?

North Carolina. Pitt. Clemson. LSU. UVA. Redshirt Senior. This guy really gives us the best shot to win? If it’s a wash, one guy’s a senior and ones a freshman. Play the freshman. If it’s a wash, One guy has more talent. Play the guy with more talent. In both instances that points to a certain guy. If they are playing for the seniors. Fine, but does he improve the chances that dramatically? Sun Bowl or Russell Athletic Bowl? Is there a real difference?

But yet requesting he be the starter.. which is my point. Doesn't make sense

Let them split 50/50. We'll see who's better down the stretch

No, we won't. If we're running the same offense against BC, it won't matter who the QB is.

Advertisement
The guy brought us back from a three touchdown deficit against FSU, yet you can't stick with him any longer than one quarter when you're only down 10 to Virginia??

Maybe you didn't notice, but we still lost the game. Did you see any kind of spark when Posier came in? No. Because everyone, including the players, knows Malreek can't throw. You see the frustration on their faces when he misses them by five yards.

We've seen more than enough of Rosier to know he's peaked at below-average. Perry, on the other hand, even when struggling, is still more dangerous to a defense than Malik because his upside is huge. You still have to account for it because if the O line gives him time (big if), Perry can throw the strike.

We aren't in practice, in the huddle, around the program etc..

It's apparent that something kosi is doing shows he can't handle a road game.

I'm sure we'll see like 1 quarter rosier and 3 quarters perry.
Idgaf who the QB is as long as they don't blow the game. I'm against the morons on here asking for a new coach

Richt’s playcalling the whole game, with both QBs, cost us the game. The defense basically got us back to even.
No matter what play calling we have against a team like UVA we should win. OL was all time bad in that game re watch it if you need to

You know how many run plays Alabama has? They execute them well and their OL isn't trash

Is playcalling good ? No. Is it good enough to beat UVA? Yes. OL and QB play (both QBs) cost us the game

Still have yet to see someone dispute that rosier looked better to nkosi then me ... I’m not even on the Kosi hive that hard but that last pick rosier threw may have been the worst thing I’ve seen in football

We don't risk losing games like UVA to help a young qbs self esteem. If Perry isn't good enough to beat out rosier then he needs to ride the bench.

Those of you saying it would be acceptable to lose games "as long as kosi is in and getting experience" are morons and hipocrites.

We need players to win now, richt can't sit back and accept losing games because you same fans would demand him being fired ( which some of the idiots on here have already)

If rosier wins out, then fans need to look inside and realize maybe this push for Perry so hard led to the decision in the first place.

Neither qb looks good enough to be a Miami QB, the one who gives us the best chance to win will be the one who plays, even if it means in a poor performance, not just give it to kosi because you have a hard on for him. Dude is not where he should be at this stage in his career and his inability to surpass rosier is more of an indictment of Perry than it is of rosier

First you all TEAR kaaya apart and the same ppl begging for kosi were begging for rosier then. Now we have ppl begging for Williams yet still bashing Richt? What the **** are we supposed to do with this high school level offensive line and this terrible quarterback play?

#1 defense, bad OL, bad QB's, we're officially Michigan the last 3 years

Go ahead and neg, I don't need confirmation. You guys just have to realize that players don't get to play because of star rankings. If kosi isn't good enough to start then he's not going to start. And we will NEVER be great again with this quality of offensive line

We averaged 7 or less games a year during golden and we win 10 in season 2 with a crappy QB and we blame that same QB and then demand to fire the coach knowing that the only reason we've lost games is QB play? Get a grip with reality. Let's just hope for a grad transfer

Why do you'll cowards keep thinking that 10 wins is a great year?

Why do you'll cowards keep making excuses for a failed regime?

Why do you'll cowards keep thinking that Malweak Dozier is going to "win out". That's the most ridiculous mindset on the planet.

Advertisement
Why do you'll cowards keep thinking that 10 wins is a great year?

Why do you'll cowards keep making excuses for a failed regime?

Why do you'll cowards keep thinking that Malweak Dozier is going to "win out". That's the most ridiculous mindset on the planet.
You'll seem to have trouble with the word "you"

How is that not incorporated in that ?

The point is none of you are holding Perry responsible. Is rosier good ? No, but Perry has much more to do with that loss than anyone on our sidelines

The fact that you cannot unequivocally say a RS Senior is clearly better than a RS Freshman is telling.

And if you think Rosier's better than Perry, then you're ******* dumb.

Advertisement
The fact that you cannot unequivocally say a RS Senior is clearly better than a RS Freshman is telling.

And if you think Rosier's better than Perry, then you're ******* dumb.
Perry has done nothing to prove he's good enough to receive your guys' unconditional support

This is the same **** you guys did when you idiotically begged for rosier too soon

Is rosier good ? No, he's serviceable. I can't wait for Perry to develop more and lead us in the future, but he doesn't look ready yet

You'll seem to have trouble with the word "you"

You've been here since 2013 and don't know the you'll? Get the fvck outta my face....

m2CTcj.gif

Rosier took over at the start of the 2nd quarter down 10-0 against Virginia and remained the starter for the rest of the game. The fact that we lost 16-13 and people still think Rosier is the better option is not short of amazing.

Perry has done nothing to prove he's good enough to receive your guys' unconditional support

This is the same **** you guys did when you idiotically begged for rosier too soon

Is rosier good ? No, he's serviceable. I can't wait for Perry to develop more and lead us in the future, but he doesn't look ready yet

Rosier's not even serviceable. Where the fck do you come up with this ****? If Rosier were to throw 60% for a game, we'd be having a parade in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Back