This is Miami

You've been here since 2013 and don't know the you'll? Get the fvck outta my face....

m2CTcj.gif

Where did you find a gif of @407cane as a kid?

Advertisement
No matter what play calling we have against a team like UVA we should win. OL was all time bad in that game re watch it if you need to

You know how many run plays Alabama has? They execute them well and their OL isn't trash

Is playcalling good ? No. Is it good enough to beat UVA? Yes. OL and QB play (both QBs) cost us the game

Rather than telling people to re-watch that retched game, maybe you need to do some reading...
https://www.canesinsight.com/news/.5853/
https://www.canesinsight.com/news/.5854/

Rosier's not even serviceable. Where the fck do you come up with this ****? If Rosier were to throw 60% for a game, we'd be having a parade in Coral Gables.
You're not intelligent enough to find the point in the post

You guys should start wondering about what Perry is doing or not doing that allowed rosier to start. Not necessarily mean that rosier is good, it means that the coaches (the only ppl with opinions that matter ) truly believe he can not get us off to a good start against BC

I FULLY EXPECT N'KOSI TO PLAY MORE REPS THAN ROSIER AGAINST BC btw, as he should

He's too inexperienced to start a road game as he proved ast week

There's no point in trying to show the truth to a tantrum thrower who doesn't want to accept the world as it is. They NEED their delusion that nothing is wrong and things will be great again if we just wait a little longer.

Whatever, I'm ******* done. I can't believe we are where we are, but it is what it is. Wake me up when there's hope again.

BTW, I guess we should now apologize to and thank the UGA fans for trying to tell us what we were getting in to. We just didn't believe them, but they were right.

Well, it's like the Houston fans we warned about Dorito.... It's already bad WITH Ed Oliver...

Advertisement
Oh yeah you were the one unable to realize that because we scored more on defense, our offense didn't have as many opportunities to score as we normally do.. (46 plays opposed to mid 60's like normal) and you in effect of making the low output from the offense into an average and holding that against the team

In English your second language? I went through this in the thread and you had no retort. Go look.

Don't be mad when someone calls you out for nonsensical rants though

Please read your OP.

I don't get your point?

That is because you're an illogical homer.

It's just as stupid now as it was then looking back.

Please read the OP.

Are you here trying to gloat since we lost ? I don't get it. Gtfoh fake a** fans happy to see Miami lose ha

Nobody is gloating. I'm not an illogical homer. You're not used to dealing with people who, unlike you, don't wear a tinfoil helmet.

No matter what play calling we have against a team like UVA we should win. OL was all time bad in that game re watch it if you need to

You know how many run plays Alabama has? They execute them well and their OL isn't trash

Is playcalling good ? No. Is it good enough to beat UVA? Yes. OL and QB play (both QBs) cost us the game

The results would actually refute your opinion.

You're not intelligent enough to find the point in the post

You guys should start wondering about what Perry is doing or not doing that allowed rosier to start. Not necessarily mean that rosier is good, it means that the coaches (the only ppl with opinions that matter ) truly believe he can not get us off to a good start against BC

I FULLY EXPECT N'KOSI TO PLAY MORE REPS THAN ROSIER AGAINST BC btw, as he should

He's too inexperienced to start a road game as he proved ast week

You're not intelligent enough to convey it in a manner that any person could understand apparently.

Advertisement
I love this inexperience **** that @407cane brings up. You know how you get experience on how to play on the road? By playing on the road.

Texas A&M is running Jimbo's offense with a RS Fr in its first year, with some hiccups they're doing fine. Other schools around the country are learning how to teach younger players how to play in their offense.

UF's offense was a dumpster fire last year and had an O-line that made FSU's look like Bama. Franks was also one of the rare QBs that I actually wouldn't have taken over Rosier. But Mullen in year 1 made the O-line respectable and runs the offense to focus on what Franks is good at and it's at a respectable level.

It's coaching. That's why we're here now.

In English your second language? I went through this in the thread and you had no retort. Go look.

Please read your OP.

That is because you're an illogical homer.

Please read the OP.

Nobody is gloating. I'm not an illogical homer. You're not used to dealing with people who, unlike you, don't wear a tinfoil helmet.
Is being an illogical Homer mean that I'm not trying to fly a banner of firing the most successful coach we've had since 2003?

I guess so. I can't believe how much of a Homer I am that I watched 14 years go by of no 10 win seasons then we get one despite bad QB play and then all of a sudden we're firing the coach who get this.. is on Pace for 10/11 wins again

Do I want a championship? Yes. Am I an idiot like you who doesn't understand context or the fact that we're not Alabama ? No

I love this inexperience **** that @407cane brings up. You know how you get experience on how to play on the road? By playing on the road.

Texas A&M is running Jimbo's offense with a RS Fr in its first year, with some hiccups they're doing fine. Other schools around the country are learning how to teach younger players how to play in their offense.

UF's offense was a dumpster fire last year and had an O-line that made FSU's look like Bama. Franks was also one of the rare QBs that I actually wouldn't have taken over Rosier. But Mullen in year 1 made the O-line respectable and runs the offense to focus on what Franks is good at and it's at a respectable level.

How many road wins does rosier have compared to kosi?

Is rosier a good qb? No, I'm not a rosier fan. But rosier has led us to big time wins. If richt doesn't trust Perry then obviously your hard on for Perry is mis placed

How many road wins does rosier have compared to kosi?

Is rosier a good qb? No, I'm not a rosier fan. But rosier has led us to big time wins. If richt doesn't trust Perry then obviously your hard on for Perry is mis placed

Outside of Toledo, Perry only played against UVA on the road. So Perry hasn't been given that chance. And experience doesn't equate to being better. Hurts at Bama had tons more experience than Tua - guess who's the better QB? Tua.

And Rosier didn't lead us to big time wins. Our defense was the staple last year, just like this season.

And your hard on for Rosier is completely misguided.

Advertisement
I am going to assume that if you don't answer a question, it means you concede. Like the other thread. Also, you struggle with simple reading comprehension. It is kind of sad.

Is being an illogical Homer mean that I'm not trying to fly a banner of firing the most successful coach we've had since 2003?

Do you see me saying "fly a banner"?

As for the point about the most successful coach since 2003, this point isn't relevant per se. I can't believe people continue to bring it up but then again, you're a tremendous dipchit who wears a tinfoil helmet.

For the last time, being better than 3 coaches who will never be HC coaches at the P5 level again isn't an accomplishment. Being better than 3 atrocious chitbags isn't an accomplishment. It is like bragging that you're not on the shortbus (obviously you can't say that).

I guess so. I can't believe how much of a Homer I am that I watched 14 years go by of no 10 win seasons then we get one despite bad QB play and then all of a sudden we're firing the coach who get this.. is on Pace for 10/11 wins again

This point about the QB is an excuse that has already been destroyed but here it is again.

1. Richt is under no obligation to start Rosier. He choose to start Rosier. During year 1, he had the opportunity to watch Rosier in practice. He should have known to bring in a grad transfer to compete with Rosier. Instead, he didn't.

2. Richt then doubled down on his stupidity by going back to Rosier this year. The guy has already proven he struggles with accuracy, among other things, yet Richt went back to him. Richt is 100% responsible for the QB situation but then again, his dipchit son probably isn't helping him.

Am I an idiot like you who doesn't understand context or the fact that we're not Alabama ? No

We're not Alabama? We're struggling with Pitt and UVA. We lose to teams with inferior talent. Are you aware of this?

The guy brought us back from a three touchdown deficit against FSU, yet you can't stick with him any longer than one quarter when you're only down 10 to Virginia??

Maybe you didn't notice, but we still lost the game. Did you see any kind of spark when Posier came in? No. Because everyone, including the players, knows Malreek can't throw. You see the frustration on their faces when he misses them by five yards.

We've seen more than enough of Rosier to know he's peaked at below-average. Perry, on the other hand, even when struggling, is still more dangerous to a defense than Malik because his upside is huge. You still have to account for it because if the O line gives him time (big if), Perry can throw the strike.

That was all Manny

Kellen Mond is a SO this year. He even started some games last year.

Is playcalling good ? No. Is it good enough to beat UVA? Yes.

Another comparison to Alabama, my stars.

If the play calling was good enough to beat UVA, why didn't Miami win? Surely a good play caller can help mask deficiencies with the offense against a team like Virginia, correct?

Advertisement
I am going to assume that if you don't answer a question, it means you concede. Like the other thread. Also, you struggle with simple reading comprehension. It is kind of sad.

As for the point about the most successful coach since 2003, this point isn't relevant per se. I can't believe people continue to bring it up but then again, you're a tremendous dipchit who wears a tinfoil helmet.

For the last time, being better than 3 coaches who will never be HC coaches at the P5 level again isn't an accomplishment. Being better than 3 atrocious chitbags isn't an accomplishment. It is like bragging that you're not on the shortbus (obviously you can't say that).

This point about the QB is an excuse that has already been destroyed but here it is again.

1. Richt is under no obligation to start Rosier. He choose to start Rosier. During year 1, he had the opportunity to watch Rosier in practice. He should have known to bring in a grad transfer to compete with Rosier. Instead, he didn't.

2. Richt then doubled down on his stupidity by going back to Rosier this year. The guy has already proven he struggles with accuracy, among other things, yet Richt went back to him. Richt is 100% responsible for the QB situation but then again, his dipchit son probably isn't helping him.

We're not Alabama? We're struggling with Pitt and UVA. We lose to teams with inferior talent. Are you aware of this?

I'm not gonna take the time to respond to each bullet point because I can't justify arguing with someone so stupid over and over again.. god bless and best of luck overcoming your incompetence and the inability to understand context

Unbelievable that some fans are ok with losing to UVA talkin bout we are still building......this is the U where are the real fuqin fans man

Advertisement
Back