This is going to get ugly....

if he goes at the fans maybe thats a good thing showing he has some pride, fight, and finally had a pair grow through this adversity...

Dude, he already talked about the fans "*****ing" and thrown several players under the bus. Where you been? This dude is single handedly killing the Football program 10X worse than Randy Shannon ever could have done. I wasn't happy with Randy but I would welcome him with open arms at this point. UF and fsu are going to hurt us for many, many years on the playing field because of AG. Nevin must be smiling right now.

Advertisement
has there ever been a situation like this in college football between fans and the coaches/admin?

has there ever been a situation like this in college football between fans and the coaches/admin?

Has there ever been a school with an administration THIS bad is the better question.

It has gotten to this point because of 10 years of incompetence...I challenge anyone to find me a worse set of decision makers anywhere in the land over the last decade. They destroyed something that was capable of being run on autopilot.

We need to make Golden's life a living **** here.I don't want him fired I want him to resign and leave millions on the table.

Wrong!
Need to go after UM leadership. From Blake to the BOT.

Wrong!
We need to make BOTH Golden and the leaderships lives a living ****. Protests, billboards, and any form of public embarrassment that we can muster. At this point it's a war.

Yep, we definitely need another target attack after signing day.

29th ranked class and dropping drastically. That **** cloud.

Advertisement
We need to make Golden's life a living **** here.I don't want him fired I want him to resign and leave millions on the table.

Wrong!

Wrong!
We need to make BOTH Golden and the leaderships lives a living ****. Protests, billboards, and any form of public embarrassment that we can muster. At this point it's a war.

We need to make that Spring game into a circus.

Signs, chants...and flying a banner. The effects will resonate even louder in such a small, controlled event. It would be all over the local sports media radar.

For the record, I don't blame any recruit not coming here. Golden's failure has been the inability to close the deal. He hasn't been able to close the deal on the field, and he hasn't been able to close the deal off of it either. The reason? Stubbornness. His refusal to change; not being able to adjust on the field has been equally egregious as his inability to adjust off of it.

On the field, he maintains a soft-cover two shell version of his 3-4 scheme as if he has a team full of 2-to low 3 star players. He has a team full of high 3 star-to 5 star players, but he coddles them, stunting their growth. His lack of commitment to surrounding himself with top assistants to take care of the everyday stuff has hurt. Off the field, his inability to lock down SoFla, connecting to the community has been abysmal. He stays recruiting in the North East, first, leaving several high profiled local kids out of the pic until months away from NSD. His affinity for taking "big guys" vs. speed, aggressive guys has led to several misses, including legacy kids.

He's killing the program and unfortunately, there's not a dang thing any us of could do about it. I said from the very beginning, keeping Golden after last year will set us back another 5 years. The great 2012 class will be gone with nothing to show for it. Many of the top players from the 2013 class will be gone, as well, next year. That leave us w/ the 2014 class that was, too, ripped apart before NSD, and the collapsed 2015 class for the new coach to have as his leaders. The 2016 class will then fall apart b/c of the on-the-field production and the coaching change. The cupboard will be bear. And to think, all we had to do is spend $10m to make $100s of millions by hiring someone else to bring excitement back to this program. Another bum move by our "INSIGHTful" admin.

Who said he is going after the fans? He sure as **** won't do it at a presser. The loser will do it with those spineless bloggers like Fat Manny and Sperman. Because in a presser....people can ask him off script question and watch its pig face turn red. Fat *****

Advertisement

Wrong!

Wrong!

We need to make that Spring game into a circus.

Signs, chants...and flying a banner. The effects will resonate even louder in such a small, controlled event. It would be all over the local sports media radar.

BINGO
Just make them cancel it during, make it painful

Wrong!

Wrong!

Wanna protest? Go to the games with signs. It is not enough to ***** about the situation, show up with your signs. Walk out if you have to, but do it in mass.

Wrong!

Wrong!

Wanna protest? Go to the games with signs. It is not enough to ***** about the situation, show up with your signs. Walk out if you have to, but do it in mass.

Sorry brother...but giving them even one dime is worse.

Unless it's something like the spring game which is free I won't pay one cent for a ticket next season.

Now standing outside by the gates and protesting while discouraging fans from going inside? That could work.

Advertisement
He won't go after the fans. He won't do anything. He'll just disappear. All you'll get is some worthless drivel from Flake about being excited for the upcoming season and that Al is "busy" preparing for the spring game.

Advertisement
Back