This is going to get ugly....

Advertisement
I just want to see AG looking All depressed and defeated AGAIN on ESPN or at his first appearance in front of a Crowd after a 6-7 season and a collapsing recruiting effort!

Anyone who lets the defensive coach tell a 4 star prospect that the "defense will work without you" on a recruiting trip!! Just plain dumb

Wait. Is that what Fat Al's BFF told Tim Irvin?

I love when he talks **** about the fans. It shows just how weak he really is.

Could you imagine Nick Saban or Urban Meyer blaming a bad season on the fans? LULZ. Only weak, excuse making pussies like Al Golden go that route and every time he does it it puts a smile on my face.

And fans are using the negative fans as a scape goat goat for the reason why Scarlett's decommitment.

Imagine Al Golden going into his next job interview at New Jersey State College for the blind and tells them straight faced that the reason he sucked was be a use the fans were too mean and hurt his feelings. Now that I think of it, golden might be the only coach to blame fans for a losing recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I just want to see AG looking All depressed and defeated AGAIN on ESPN or at his first appearance in front of a Crowd after a 6-7 season and a collapsing recruiting effort!

Anyone who lets the defensive coach tell a 4 star prospect that the "defense will work without you" on a recruiting trip!! Just plain dumb

No, I have read they botched that up pretty bad tho, I think it was an in-home visit No-D did this past week

It's already very ugly. First time in years that waiting for NSD means very little to me. Epic fail!

No... the 5* DT (Green) from Sierra in California.

A position Dorito & Franklin have Miami stacked

No... the 5* DT (Green) from Sierra in California.

A position Dorito & Franklin have Miami stacked

That's right

Advertisement
Haha he isn't doing a press conference. He will just put out a statement about how great this class' attitude is.

I hope that we don' waste scholarships on nobodies. I would rather save them for next year. Last year was a very good class. Better to go with a smaller number with quality than with a new coach (probably delusional) clean up next year.

These incompetent ***** have spent the last decade destroying this once proud program.

They deserve whatever follows...the fans have every right to burn this **** down to the ground. The fact is we care a **** of a lot more about the program right now than the administration does.

Advertisement
Always Darkest before Light my friends. Hang in there we will get through this sooner or later. One day our team will return to its glory.

Miami and the spineless administration deserve all of the embarrassment and hatred coming their way. Burn, baby, burn.

Advertisement
if he goes at the fans maybe thats a good thing showing he has some pride, fight, and finally had a pair grow through this adversity...

We need to make Golden's life a living **** here.I don't want him fired I want him to resign and leave millions on the table.

Wrong!
Need to go after UM leadership. From Blake to the BOT.

Wrong!
We need to make BOTH Golden and the leaderships lives a living ****. Protests, billboards, and any form of public embarrassment that we can muster. At this point it's a war.

Advertisement
Back