This is going to get ugly....

canesman

Junior
Al Golden is going to go after the fans at his signing day press conference.

Donna and Blake have created the most contentious situation between the fan base and a coaching staff/administration I have ever seen.

This nightmare needs to end or things could get really ugly.

Advertisement
Man who gives a **** who they blame bottom line with or without our support they ran this program into the ground.

This isn't even close to the worst recruiting class Miami has had in the last 50 years. But Scarlett decommiting shoo does hurt. No worries, Kayaa bring him back.

Advertisement
It's perfect for the fans...turn the heat up....nobody wants to play for a lame duck coach

We need to make Golden's life a living **** here.I don't want him fired I want him to resign and leave millions on the table.

Advertisement
Can't wait until the chaos ensues on signing day. Looks like golden will need to get them 1 star diamond in the ruffs that nobody wants.

Advertisement
I just want to see AG looking All depressed and defeated AGAIN on ESPN or at his first appearance in front of a Crowd after a 6-7 season and a collapsing recruiting effort!

Anyone who lets the defensive coach tell a 4 star prospect that the "defense will work without you" on a recruiting trip!! Just plain dumb

Advertisement
Al Golden is going to go after the fans at his signing day press conference.

Donna and Blake have created the most contentious situation between the fan base and a coaching staff/administration I have ever seen.

This nightmare needs to end or things could get really ugly.
"going get"? You must not hang around here much, do you?

I love when he talks **** about the fans. It shows just how weak he really is.

Could you imagine Nick Saban or Urban Meyer blaming a bad season on the fans? LULZ. Only weak, excuse making pussies like Al Golden go that route and every time he does it it puts a smile on my face.

Every action that the admin has taken or ignored over the last two seasons has lead to this exact moment. Allowing Jethro, Williams, and D'onofrio to stay coaches at the University of Miami after the 2013 season was a gigantic red flag that things were completely out of control with regards to letting an incompetent boob run the show, and a pretty sure indication that there was zero competent/empowered leadership in/around the athletics department. They've done nothing to make me, as a fan, believe that this is anything other than EXACTLY what they want. They get ACC money, we turn into a Duke or Wake Forest type athletic department, they shy from the reputation of the 80s/90s and get rid of the fans they despise. I have no other rational conclusion as a fan of this program. I have a feeling that the folks on boards like these are the types that they want to run off. They're doing a great job of it right now and it really, really hurts.

Advertisement
Back