This is going to be extremely vauge

I will be shooting a commitment video for one of our targets, we haven't decided on a date yet but should be within the next 2 months i would assume. He also did not tell me where he will be committing, that's pretty much all the beans i can spill without ruining his commit

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will be shooting a commitment video for one of our targets, we haven't decided on a date yet but should be within the next 2 months i would assume. He also did not tell me where he will be committing, that's pretty much all the beans i can spill without ruining his commit

giphy.gif

A real Canes fan would shoot the video and then edit it to have him committing to us anyway if he's dumb enough to go elsewhere. Kid will then be too embarrassed to issue a "correction" video. Win-win!

Advertisement
You should do the video but darken his face and do the voice change thing, like protected witnesses on 60 Minutes. That would be sweet.

Advertisement

If it's us make him troll the Gators

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back