This is going to be extremely vauge

never-fear-OP-is-here.jpg

Advertisement
I will be shooting a commitment video for one of our targets, we haven't decided on a date yet but should be within the next 2 months i would assume. He also did not tell me where he will be committing, that's pretty much all the beans i can spill without ruining his commit

I'm going to spill your beans here in about half a second you punk ************.

I will be shooting a commitment video for one of our targets, we haven't decided on a date yet but should be within the next 2 months i would assume. He also did not tell me where he will be committing, that's pretty much all the beans i can spill without ruining his commit

I'm going to spill your beans here in about half a second you punk ************.

Oh snap!!!!

Advertisement
Have him nailing a gator cheerleader and a Nole professor tossing his salad as he Throws up the U!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Oh snap!!!!

I pretty much stay away from beans. Too high in carbs.

I have inside info. Sometime this summer we'll be getting a commitment from a kid in the 2018 class. Can't tell you the position though because it'll give it away. See how easy that is.

Advertisement
Back